Cornwall Football Forum

Junior cup Semis (East)

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Probus/St.Dominick v Torpoint

Edgcumbe v St.Dennis

What a mouthwatering pair of games ahead and with no disrespect to anyone i can only see an amazing local derby of a Torpoint v Edgcumbe Final!!!!

For this to happen both teams will have to be at their very best to get past some stiff opposition!!!!

Yeah but that won't happen because Torpoint have got Brian Stacey so they will definately get in the final. Then in the final Brian Stacey will score loads of goals and get man of the match, and in the changing rooms after Brian Stacey will sing all the best songs, then into the bar and Brian Stacey will drink the most beer and on the night out Brian Stacey will have the best clothes on. Oh, and did i mention Brian Stacey????? :D

Torpoint are in the final, no matter what anyone says about 'stiff' opposition. they have had a pretty easy route to the final.

St dennis will be a tough game as iv said before i think they are one of the best teams in the league, but with the home draw i hope we progress.

I think its fair to say we all wanted Probus/St Dominick, but if you are to win it you will have to beat the best teams sometime. We have played all rounds away so far - Grampound 3 - 1 / Mount Charles 7 - 0 / Fowey Utd 3 - 1 / Looe Town 2 - 0. so we are looking forward to playing the favorites on there own patch. Good luck to all

Bigdawg you'll be in for a big surprise if Probus get through and you meet them with that attitude. One of their hardest games was against a Duchy 5 side who are too good for their league and I think we all know what league you are does matter, but it doesn't necessarily show the best side every time.

Jasa u dont need to tell me bout lower oppostion being too good for the league they are in, I was in the edgcumbe side that got to the junior cup final against goldolphin a few years ago when we were in div 2 or 3 cant remember exactly. dont get me wrong id like to see a lower division team get to the final again but it wont happen this year.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Yeah but that won't happen because Torpoint have got Brian Stacey so they will definately get in the final. Then in the final Brian Stacey will score loads of goals and get man of the match, and in the changing rooms after Brian Stacey will sing all the best songs, then into the bar and Brian Stacey will drink the most beer and on the night out Brian Stacey will have the best clothes on. Oh, and did i mention Brian Stacey????? :D

You are more than likely someone who cant play football with childish comments like that! Cos you son aint good enough to lace his boots!!!!!!!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

How do know he ain't ? Are you ?

Im sure he would of said!

I dont need to be mate im sure he can do that himself plus i have a lot more to deal with managing the team!

Funny as hell!! :clapper:

Guest tafc.-gaffa

You are boring the p*ss out of me now!!!! Im 33 and coming to the end of my playing days, hense why i took up managment so i dont need to live my game through stace. Plus hes 30 and not got long left himself.

No he didnt score today and got replaced,as we are not a one man band!!!!

Hope this info helps your unhealthy obsession with Stace as you seem the one so interested!!!!! Prat!!!

You are more than likely someone who cant play football with childish comments like that! Cos you son aint good enough to lace his boots!!!!!!!

This joker obviously doesn't know Stace, gaffa. Last in the pub and with the best civvies on??? I don't think so!!!!

:yahoo:

Offside is funny though...

You forgot to mention that Brian Stacey will also have the best looking girlfriend, Brian Stacey will buy the best take away, Brian Stacey will have the best hangover, Brian Stacey will cook the best fry-up the next morning, Brian Stacey will receive the best headlines in the morning paper.

If Kaka is worth £100 million then what is Brian Stacey's value in tafc.-gaffa's eyes?!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Anyway lets get back to the stated topic.

With St.Dennis hitting a good bit of form and looking strong, i think a possible upset is on the cards but i think they will have to be on the top of their game to beat Edgcumbe at their place. Its a big pitch with no hiding places and everyone of the saints will have to stand up and be counted.

Anyway lets get back to the stated topic.

With St.Dennis hitting a good bit of form and looking strong, i think a possible upset is on the cards but i think they will have to be on the top of their game to beat Edgcumbe at their place. Its a big pitch with no hiding places and everyone of the saints will have to stand up and be counted.

Why???? In case they start with 12 do you mean?