Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup Eastern and Western Area

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Just to clear up that comment above before it gets out of hand, Troon did NOT re-instate anyone from falmouth. And we also had 5players out due to injuries,illness,and work.....

Without it getting out of hand!! I know Steve Procter (hope i spelt that right haha) was not re-instated but he is an ex-Falmouth player so that bit is true, just good to see steve back playing again and he seems to think that he will stay at Troon now for the foreseeable future and good luck to Troon in next round of Junior Cup, mining league will shine through!!!! Just hope we dont get you guys in the cup when your seconds are home next time cos that was a farce, you boys need to sort your facilities out if you wana get into combo!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Chacewater 4 RNAS Culdrose 2 h/t 3-0

Chacewater in control in the first half with goals by Chris Tolley,Mike Elliott (who deflected a Tolley shot) and Luke Kelland.

Second half much closer throughout with Matt Ruse striking one from 25 yards but Kelland's second gave some breathing space.Culdrose scored a second from a narrow angle in the closing stages.

Well contested match but fair,well controlled by Andre Howes.

we at culdrose knew it would be hard and just couldnt control the first half, we were playing 3-5-2 and it just didnt work. reverting to 4-4-2 we then had the best in the 2nd half but it wasnt enough in the end.

i hope chacewater go all the way as they are a great bunch of guys who play with passion and deserved the win today.