Cornwall Football Forum

FALMOUTH TOWN

DONT MEAN TO COURSE ANY STIRRING BUT THAT BRYNN WHEELER HAS COMPLETELY STEPPED AWAY FROM FALMOUTH TOWN THIS WEEK ANY TRUTH IN THIS

IF SO WHY HAS HE LEFT

I don't know where you got your rumour. Of course it's not true.Sometimes I do wonder what sort of enjoyment some people get from giving others little snippets of misinformation from which they can draw the wrong conclusions and it then ends up on here!

This is obviously the purpose of the CFF-to allow rumours to get around. I guess it's cheaper than a phone and so much quicker!!

I suppose it gives the local football fraternity something to do!!!

Happy New Year to you all!!

Major,i sincerely hope you're right,there's been enough going on up at Bickland,without anyone else leaving.

The trouble with the second part of your reply is, a lot of the so called rumours started on here,end up being true!

I can point to the thread regarding Town being in trouble,which several people,me included,dismisssed out of hand,yet it was true.

I have been told by a reliable source that this was the case, I hope not after all that has gone on town need a bit of stability

Hi again!

I have spoken to Bryn personally and he is as upset as I am that someone has chosen to make wild assumptions especially as it's untrue!! Bryn will be assisting Tommy Matthews with training at Bickland Park tomorrow at 7pm!