Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin & Newquay team News leaked

Guest Dermot

The Team for Godolphin Vs Newquay has been leaked.

Andy (Barman)

Muff, Derek, Bobby Moore, Metters

Alan Brown, Kev, Nigel, Tanya

Dermot, Basher

Newquay

Judge

Trevor Mewton, Graham Drew, Brian Biggins, John Hodge

Sunshine (Dennis) Stuart Lenton, Mike Collins, Dave (Devil)Osborne

Jim Hilton, Anita

Crowd Noisy ;0) :Santa:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

I must have a word with my agent, I'm sure he said it was Newcastle that wanted to sign me !

I will probably sit this one out in the main stand as part of Newquays 12th man.

I must have a word with my agent, I'm sure he said it was Newcastle that wanted to sign me !

I will probably sit this one out in the main stand as part of Newquays 12th man.

what stand. haha i dont know how the team has been leaked. no-one should know what the team news is. who says that one of the players is gonna feel ill with this flu stuff or has an injury.

then you're gonna feel stupid for leaking the wrong info.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Now I know that Callymike has obviously never been to Mount Wise, at least we have a main stand and not a bus shelter in a school playing field. Has he not heard of all the new signings Newquay or G have made over Xmas, some have come out retirement just for this match, just where will Anita, Tanya or Muff play ?

Now I know that Callymike has obviously never been to Mount Wise, at least we have a main stand and not a bus shelter in a school playing field. Has he not heard of all the new signings Newquay or G have made over Xmas, some have come out retirement just for this match, just where will Anita, Tanya or Muff play ?

i thought it was at godlphin ground i do the line for cally nd so have been to mountwise

Guest Peppermint

Hopefully you will have noticed that big green structure -it is known as a grandstand!!!!!!!!! Would be better to check facts before making silly postings - fixture Newquay v Godolphin Atlantic usually means at Mount Wise!!!!!!

Obviously Callymike does not share your sense of humour Dermot - at least the Judge and I do!!!!!!