Cornwall Football Forum

matt moore

Guest Urban Spaceman

Guest Urban Spaceman

heard a rumor that matt moore had been sniffing around at porthleven penryn and perranporth and wasnt wanted there. i think damon mulreddy mite be on his way to st austell

Not just those 3 teams, was also Truro reserves, newquay, penzance, chacewater, trispen, st blazey, st austell, bodmin, liskeard, frogpool and Carharrack.

Unfortunately no one needed a water boy, not even with my skills at serving drinks.

Urban Spaceman, someone else who hasn't got the balls to use ur real name i see. Shame

Not just those 3 teams, was also Truro reserves, newquay, penzance, chacewater, trispen, st blazey, st austell, bodmin, liskeard, frogpool and Carharrack.

Unfortunately no one needed a water boy, not even with my skills at serving drinks.

Urban Spaceman, someone else who hasn't got the balls to use ur real name i see. Shame

Could try Porthleven Rangers? Bit of a change.

whats wrong with troon,chacewater,st agnes,st just,st ives,helston godolphin!!!! :P