Cornwall Football Forum

England Players return for ther clubs

JTW

JTW I think we all new that this was going to happen, it is quite clear that they were not commited to playing for their Country,(no pride in playing for their Country!! ??) there is an answer to this problem, as the England team played so well without Lampard :SM_carton: Roony :SM_carton: & Ferdinand, :SM_carton: leave them out of the next game, in fact I think England played better without these players, Roony in particular in my view has gone off the boil,

the newer younger players who played against Germany did England Proud,

Hammers :c: :c:

Guest Sport Lover

I think this is harsh, Ive played a lot of sport and felt not that great on a Wednesday or a Thursday and felt bright as a button on Saturday.

Only thing I migh tadd is the players that dont normally play or are usually squad players did well and gives Capello a problem now

Only counts for competetive games mate.

Have to mention that neither Rooney nor Ferdinand played on the Saturday before the international week and Gerrard didnt play the game after and is struggling for tomorrow night, Wes "tango man" Brown is out for several weeks. Pretty sure Cashly Cole didnt play on Saturday though I maybe wrong as I try to blank him from my eyes which unless Im mistaken only leaves Frank"love my country honest guv" Lampard as the only player to play before and after the international game. Is he Sol Cambell in disguise? Now that guy was a disgrace, always had a knock for international friendlies after he got banned for blatantly elbowing "who put the ball in the Germans net" Ole Gunnar Solksjaer!