Cornwall Football Forum

SPURS TO SELL STADIUM NAME

Coopsie

As we're aware, Spurs are to build a 60,000 capacity stadium adjacent to White Hart Lane. Daniel Levy has stated that we will follow the example of clubs like Wigan, Leicester and those lot from down the road that just can't beat us, no matter how much of a lead we give them :D .

What do you Spurs supporters and other supporters, reckon the ground could end up being called?. What would you like it to be called?.

Will we follow the example of other clubs and name the ground after our sponsors??. Personally I wouldn't mind this because I like the thought of playing our home games at "The Mansion" :thumbsup:

What will it look like?

Iv'e heard that it will resemble The Emirates!

Where did you hear that then Mr informed???.

The plans have yet to be released or made public yet and will not be for atleast another 2 weeks..

Daniel Levy has said that the new stadium is for the supporters and that he DOESN'T want a stadium with the same problems as Wembley, Man City and 4rsen4l.. By that he means that he doesn't want the pitch too far away from the supporters etc because it takes away any atmosphere (surely you're aware of that?)..

Trust me, Daniel Levy will take into account what the Tottenham Supporters want and will not be slightly interested in trying to copy the design and set up of the library you call The Emirates Stadium.

What will it look like?

Iv'e heard that it will resemble The Emirates!

Where did you hear that then Mr informed???.

The plans have yet to be released or made public yet and will not be for atleast another 2 weeks..

Daniel Levy has said that the new stadium is for the supporters and that he DOESN'T want a stadium with the same problems as Wembley, Man City and 4rsen4l.. By that he means that he doesn't want the pitch too far away from the supporters etc because it takes away any atmosphere (surely you're aware of that?)..

Trust me, Daniel Levy will take into account what the Tottenham Supporters want and will not be slightly interested in trying to copy the design and set up of the library you call The Emirates Stadium.

This isn't a wind up.

Those Emirates look-alike rumours have been around for weeks. I can't remember where I picked them up from though.

With this one I'm not taking the mick.