Cornwall Football Forum

Bad day for the bridgers

Guest Peppermint

Why the Bridgers - I thought that was Wadebridge Town's nickname not Ivybridge who are quoted on the League's official website as being the Ivys!

Why the Bridgers - I thought that was Wadebridge Town's nickname not Ivybridge who are quoted on the League's official website as being the Ivys!

Peppermint,

Even the Evening Heralds at it, seen todays report - ''knock the Bridgers off' & " The Bridgers' defence was" obviously not been looking at the leagues offical website.

Must be catching hasnt villan got an i in it :drink:

Someone stole it............ trying to sort i out, so should be back soon............. :thumbsup:

Guest Peppermint

Thanks - The Villans - sorry but I was only going by the League's Website and noticed the nicknames.

Then you cannot beleive all you read in the newspapers.

Poor Wadebridge Town did not even have a game on Saturday due to the Newton Abbot fiasco - they were only contacted by a player from the opposition to inform them the game was not on. The officials from the Club surely should have done that.

Thanks - The Villans - sorry but I was only going by the League's Website and noticed the nicknames.

Then you cannot beleive all you read in the newspapers.

Poor Wadebridge Town did not even have a game on Saturday due to the Newton Abbot fiasco - they were only contacted by a player from the opposition to inform them the game was not on. The officials from the Club surely should have done that.

Yes, your right, should have been informed much earlier, very poor communications on their part. I'm sure the punishment will fit the crime.