Cornwall Football Forum

Tuesday: Troon v Trevenson

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

troon vs trevenson ???? the oriengal ref backed out did he?

threemilestone im so sorry but u got me on the 13th at home against mount ambrose (div 2 side) bad luck lol

troon vs trevenson ???? the oriengal ref backed out did he?

Original Ref was Alan Hoon, has a breathing problem I think :unsure:

I hope the replacement is as strong, a big match neither side will want to lose!

i hope the ref is strong as well because if he is not he will be blown over

not the best ground to play at when its windy

Troon 2 .v. Trevenson 1

Trevenson in the lead with a goal from Stu Rule, James Reynolds with the equaliser ( I think! ), to go in level at half time. Winner from Shane Richards. Great battle, a lot of the ball in the air to try and take advantage of the wind, but solid performances from both defences and Troon in all fairness lucky to get the win after Trevenson hit the woodwork twice. I personnally think that any team that goes up to Grouter Park that is well organised will push Troon.

Troon conceded Trevenson's goal early on, a lapse of concentration in the defence let the front man in who finished very well, but that was it for the first half for trevenson, troon dominated the first half and had trevenson pinned in there half of the pitch..grabbed a deserved equaliser just before half time, and could of gone in 2-1 up but for some poor finishing and good saves by Jason Kitchen in goal for trevenson...

Second half was evenly matched and many of the spectators i spoke to said that the game in a whole was a good even contest,with plenty of tough,but fair tackles flying in!! the ref didnt have the best of games for both sides, but i wouldnt of wanted to ref it so fair play to him for doing it..but the score reflects alot...and troon managed to take one more chance than trevenson in the end...which at the end of the day is the most important thing in football...winning!!!another 3 points in the bag!! :drink:

not many teams will score goals when they come to troon this season, so fair play to trevenson for giving it there best shot,all the best from Troon AFC for the rest of the season. :thumbsup:

fair assment jman although i think the turning point was us hitting the post and bar at 1-1 ,and although you had the lions share of possesion in the 1st half i dont think you created any decent chances just seemed happy to lump it in the box which aint the best idea when we have center backs like justin carbis and brett wadsden ,but fair play to you its about sticking it in the net ,and i think both teams are looking forward to at least 2 more meetings.....by the way youre ground is looking good well done.