Cornwall Football Forum

bodmin

Guest Phil Sco-larry

Guest Phil Sco-larry

was at the torpoint v bodmin game today and must say bodmin look a very strong force this year, going forward they look like they can score from anywhere and at the back look very strong. after seeing them today i think it will take a good side to beat them.

Guest Phil Sco-larry

Thay jus look the complete package steady at the back, with pace, hard working in midfield with players who can also pick a pass and up front got so many options take today for example mark berry wide left with danny o hagan and glynn hobbs up front all of which can swap and fill each others roles. im not saying they're world beaters but they have a great chance if they keep up the form that i saw today, any1 else got any views

good win for bodmin yesterday look very fit and full of team spirit, not taking anything away from torpoint they will upset alot of teams again this season.

So much was said preseason about the amount of strikers at bodmin and where they would all play, well going on what i've seen so far danny o'h glynn hobbs and berry looked to have struck up a good relationship, with steve ovens fitting in very well on the right its early days yet but they look very strong all over the park, well played torpoint though played some nice football