Cornwall Football Forum

I AM LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF NIKE FOOTBALL BOOTS THE VAPOUR AT SIZE 10.5 BUT CANT SEEM TO FIND ANY ANYWHERE ANY SUGGESTIONS ? ALSO HAVE A PAIR OF BOOTS WHICH KEEP GIVING ME BLISTERS EVERYTIME I USE THEM ANY IDEAS OF HOW TO STOP THIS ? TRIED PUTTING THEM ON ME IN BATH AND WEARING THEM IN TWICE NOW

AH, the old putting them on in the bath........ that just dries out the leather on boots sooner than it normally would, and if they aren't leather then I hope it was fun but it was a waste of time.

You need to consider using dubbin on leather and wearing them round the house or something as much as possible before you even run in them. If they are not leather then they will still 'give' but not as much.

When you look for your new boots use google and put the name of the boot in. Because there is probably not a website for that boot it will flag up any site that might sell them. Alternatively... ebay.

Good luck

Guest titan1

blisters can be stopped by soaking feet in meths it hardens the skin , not nice but it dose work used to do it when i was in the forces :drink:

Guest mariner

Its not the meths which is his problem its the crack addiction, ###### chat like babestation and senior lady prostitutes u know the sort, with no teeth which is his downfall.

But on a serious note it might sound daft but cut out cardboard to the shape of your insole of the boot and put them in, it does work. Failing that go on a diet your feet cant take the extra weight lol

for the boots like someone has already stated-prodirect soccer,or ebay

for the blisters i suggest getting an anti-blister & chafing stick which is sooooo much better than using gooey vaseline or some ridiculous suggestions so far thats for sure(brand name is: Body Glide-found @ amazon.co.uk) as well as a pair of anti-friction trainer socks (found at any running shop,ebay,amazon etc) which works like a baselayer and draws sweat and heat away from foot and sits tight to foot to reduce friction-which all of those together cause blisters.

if your boots are leather make sure if you do the bath thing the water is hot and do them up tight and not have them in the water for more than 10mins and keep them on after for another 10mins,as soon as you take your feet out dab them down with a towel/cloth etc and then cake them in dubbing/leather food-this prevents the leather from drying out!-if this still doesnt work you have bought the wrong size, as for the vapours as far as im aware hey are synthentic material (plasticy) which means you can have as many baths as poss and they wont change.

good luck