Cornwall Football Forum

Charity Found raiser

Dave Decon Radio Cornwall Eleven Vs Vinny Jones Eleven We could play at Truro City I will let Kevin Kick off ,,,lol ,,,,,, Money to go to a charity of your choice preseason laugh Dave come on your boots are in fashion ,,,,,,,, green mould will look good ,,,,,,, lol ,,,,,, you dont have to run much not that you ever did ,,,lol,,, how about givin the money to the Cornwall Air ambulance all the clubs have used it or may do hevan forbid but lets get a good turn out or play at St Blazey so every Team in cornwall can come and support it real get together old and new players there must be some clebs you can rope in Dave use your charm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, anyone think its a good idea ,,,,,,,,,, ???????????? Rappo what do you think your in my side ,,,,, Laffs you to ,,,,,,,, little Cassy Adams he knows every one ,,,,,does any one know if Phil Rider is in the area still he could play ,,,,, Dave Street will turn out ,,,,, My mate kimmo will play if i find shorts big enough ,,,,,,,lol Stev Rose will Reff come on boys lets make it happen show footballers can help out others !

So Dave can you raise a side ?????????????????? Can we manage to pull this off ??????????????Who else would like to play ????????????if Rappo is in my side Mike will have to play and Stev from frogpool ,,,,, Which ever club allows us to play makes the money over the bar so every one is a winner and its all for a good cause ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, can you get any celebs apart from you Dave ,,,,,,,,,,

The idea Dave is the getting together of old friends and new in football and havin a laugh and some fun at the same time raise some money for a good cause ,,,,,,,,,,, and you with all your energy and get up and go i thought might be just the man to get the ball rolling to speak ,,,,,,,,,,,,you used to play in midfield for truro ???????????????????????????? Brian Trethewy must have done all the work along side you lol

I bet Dave, if you cant manage to do it YOU know which girl to ring who can get it all started any way i will watch this space to see how the voice of football in Cornwall gets this off the ground glad your so keen Dave to support such a great idea for everyone and the cause the Cornwall Air Ambulance,,,,,,,,,,,,,

YOU know which girl to ring

And you know as well considering I've already sent you a PM.

I'm getting pretty bored with this, god knows what everyone else who comes on this forum thinks! I suggest you give me a ring next time before suggesting i do something.

In fact, better still I'll give you a ring now. That way other people can use the forum! :D