Cornwall Football Forum

Storm preseason Training

Storm preseason training every wed at our pitch at boundevean lane, Camborne (Down past Holmans), We've three sides to fill this season so new players are welcome.

6.30pm start for 2 hours, changing rooms, showers available and beer in the fridge.

PM me if you need further directions

I've been rumbled!!! haha.

That would be the game where we played the illogan park rugby team. What you didnt see was the two weeks before when i was in the rugby strip for Illogan FC getting our asses kicked by the rugby lads at their own game

Gareth had called me in for a guest apperance due to my "physical presence" I think the cheeky "brother" just meant i'm on the large side

Green & Black still my colour much more "thinning" then black & white hehe

Ha Ha!

Storm wore orange last season which was also not too flattering.

Think I have tied up a new kit deal for this season will the help of Matchu! If it comes off we will have 3 teams in very decent clobber indeed. And new colours too!

For anyone looking on at this thread Storm are hoping to have a strong season this time round. Any players looking to move and who feel that they could challenge and get into our teams then feel free to come along!

Ha!

Abbo was linked with another club last I heard, but yes I did have a vague chat with him when I was smashed the other night.

Don't forget you asked me to come back too, so did Phil...........all is fair and all that!

You know I love Trevenson Neal, just have a huge involvement in Storm FC now and I intend to help take them forward, as a player, coach, and now committee member, and maybe as a manager in years to come.

People like yourself helped to get me where I am so you can partly blame yourself too. Love you x