Cornwall Football Forum

Threemilestone annual 5 a side competition 21/06/2008

Threemilestone afc will be holding their annual 5 a side competition on saturday 21st of June.

11 am start, cost is £15 per team. Maximum of 8 players per team.

The event consists of two groups of 6 teams of which the top two in each group go through to the semi finals.

The final will take place at approx 4pm.

If you would like to enter a side, please contact Phil Pascoe on 07719442044 or 07891113818 asap.

Should i be unable to answer your call send me a text message with your details and i'll ring you back as soon as i'm able. :c:

Ah I remember supporting you guys in the semis last season. We were the ones in the barca shirts. I looked on the website and most of the sides from last years regionals are there again this year so you should be looking to get there again surely?

Hey Jasa, good luck in Bristol. I am going with Rocky 5 from Plymouth qualifiers. I went to Wembley last year with Burn and Co. A great experience if you get there.

you wen up there with burn and co?

i was up there with cornish devils we had a very brief chat lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tms yeah remember a breif chat with Cornish Devils :c: , superb day hey. We ended up winning the runners up cup and Mr John Barnes presented me with a beautiful cup. Night out in Leicester square :drink::drink: and all in all a once in a lifetime weekend really. Unfortunately Burn and Co didn't get through, :angry: but fortunately for me i had already changed to a different team Rocky 5. How conveniant!! :smiley20::smiley20:

Jasa have you guys still got the Barca kit?? Also Lakeside are a very good side and will probably be there or thereabouts in Bristol!!

tms yeah remember a breif chat with Cornish Devils :c: , superb day hey. We ended up winning the runners up cup and Mr John Barnes presented me with a beautiful cup. Night out in Leicester square :drink::drink: and all in all a once in a lifetime weekend really. Unfortunately Burn and Co didn't get through, :angry: but fortunately for me i had already changed to a different team Rocky 5. How conveniant!! :smiley20::smiley20:

Jasa have you guys still got the Barca kit?? Also Lakeside are a very good side and will probably be there or thereabouts in Bristol!!

was awsome wasnt it!!

and as you are talking about kits which do you wear??/

we are going for the manly colour of all pink :clapper: :clapper: