Cornwall Football Forum

Now the season is over I can start updating the archive part of the Combo website. I have roughly 510 pages to update.

One of the first is the all time list of Combo teams

Click on the link below and see where your team is. You will notice this table is based on teams not clubs. In other words Porthleven are separate from Porthleven Reserves and so on.

http://www.comboleaguearchive.110mb.com/Al...ime%20chart.htm

Are you wondering why St Just and Newquay Reserves have played a couple of games less than Penzance Reserves even though they have all been in league every season from the start. Well the answer is that each team had 2 games unplayed back in the mists of time.

CTB

That figure of 28,874 inclueds home and away wins and draws so it has to be divided in half.

So in the Combo there have been 14,437 games played. The figure of 56,881 goals is correct. You obviously get the same figure for home and away goals scored as you do for home or away wins.

Are my figures correct? :SM_carton:

The mere thought that you think they aren't :P

I did say I have 510 pages to rewrite. I forgot the away teams/scores plus cup games so have 890 to alter and upload. 70 done so far but they were the easy ones. Goodbye summer hello laptop.

I agree CTB, daft question in hindsight... :glare: Keep up the good work, very fascinating info... I guess we'll see you back on here in a few months once all of the pages are complete!

Are my figures correct?

The mere thought that you think they aren't

It's not me that is challenging your figures, just Bill Gates! Ask Excel! :P