Cornwall Football Forum

NALDERS SUNDAY LEAGUE

To all the remaining 2 clubs who currently play in either Div1 or Div 2 .........

REGENT

BOOTERS

This is your final chance to retain your position in the League for 2008/9 season...

YOU MUST INFORM LEAGUE SECRETARY DAVID JAMES OF YOUR INTENTION TO CARRY ON NEXT SEASON

BY SATURDAY 31ST MAY ..........OR IT WILL BE ASSUMED THAT YOUR TEAM DOES NOT WISH TO ENTER .

Don`t just expect to be in !!!!

You possibly dont agree Dave, but it would be a shame to lose more sides from the West Cornwall Sunday League, I know Storm showed an interest in fielding a side but are there any more Clubs waiting to come in. Tremough look to be entering one of the Saturday Leagues,Truro Utd and Oxford appear to have already folded, and with the above sides as yet to commit to the league it looks like us Refs will get more lie-ins :(

We don`t want to lose anybody at all ................but they also have to realise we cannot just assume they are carrying on next season and then do not appear at the AGM .

We have to know well in advance so we can sort the Divisions out and inform prospective new teams of any vacancies that might arise to make sure they ARE in the room for election to the league.

It states quite clearly in the Rulebook that clubs have to notify me by 15th May of their intention for the following season ............which prooves yet again that they do not bother to read what we give them each season !!!!!!

DOING THE SIMPLE THINGS MAKES EVERBODIES LIVES EASIER .

And I am still waiting for Camborne Park to have the deceny to inform the League that they were not going to turn up at Tremough this morning !!!!

Tremough confirmed game with them on Tuesday ...all ok ......NO SHOW TODAY :SM_carton::SM_carton:

Referee NOT HAPPY either as he had a wasted trip as well.

We don`t want to lose anybody at all ................but they also have to realise we cannot just assume they are carrying on next season and then do not appear at the AGM .

We have to know well in advance so we can sort the Divisions out and inform prospective new teams of any vacancies that might arise to make sure they ARE in the room for election to the league.

It states quite clearly in the Rulebook that clubs have to notify me by 15th May of their intention for the following season ............which prooves yet again that they do not bother to read what we give them each season !!!!!!

DOING THE SIMPLE THINGS MAKES EVERBODIES LIVES EASIER .

And I am still waiting for Camborne Park to have the deceny to inform the League that they were not going to turn up at Tremough this morning !!!!

Tremough confirmed game with them on Tuesday ...all ok ......NO SHOW TODAY :SM_carton::SM_carton:

Referee NOT HAPPY either as he had a wasted trip as well.

porkie loved it he got payed for doing nothing:) :yahoo: :drink: