Cornwall Football Forum

Aggie's game today!! vs Helston

Have you got a twin Mr deacon on radio Cornwall who said its a two horse race ????? bet you have an relation on TV who said you cant win nothing with KIDS ,,,,, all you BBC pundits are spot on bet you played for the real Truro City the TRUE RED AND BLACK STRIPES remember the propper Truro have you got your photo on the wall in the club house o no all the club history has gone since the club was mugged and taken over by the white tigers circus lol , WHY did he choose Truro why not exeter , torquay falmouth probus why does he not build a stadium were the club is now and pitches around it because he has plans for the land around the pitch and eventually the original ground then bye bye truro city,,,,,,,

So how did st Agnes and helston get on ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? or is football over now Truros Team have all gone home for the summer lol balls is in your court Mr Cornwall,,,,bankin on you knowing the score lol and how it all stands,,,,,,now who if any are still left to play,,,,

Blimey, you're talking about months ago, I thought you meant on today's programme!

However when I suggested it was a "two horse race" I was right - the title race, at that time, was between Truro City and Helston. Truro won, Helston didn't.

As I give my opinions on the programme, I stand to be shot down, but at least I am prepared to stick my neck out and say what I think. Some you win, some you don't!

As to your issues about Truro City, well they've all be aired on here before (many, many times) and most people by now quite frankly can't be bothered to discuss it anymore. Whether one likes it or not - it's a bit late now.

Answer this question though - would you like to be like a Truro City or perhaps a St Austell?

Well it is old news and Helston won 7-2 so Falmouth need to beat Perranwell 5 or 6 nil to enable Helston to get runners up!! Footballs a funny game but i just wished i was playing as i hope the Perranwell boys give their all as there is a trophy to play for!! Albeit 2nd but thats not bad for a little village side hey? Come on you blues!! ( and me a Man u fan saying that pre the game in Russia on wednesday!!! Come on you reds!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo: