Cornwall Football Forum

Mining League Midweek Results

Guest Hayle Caesar

Guest Sullivan

TMS 6 - 3 St Just

St Just took the lead but TMS got stronger as the game went on and finished the game off before half time. I played in goal and saved a penalty :yahoo:

Guest Sullivan

Next time just come and watch Deano! Save asking 21 questions!!! :D The starting line up was:-

1. Sulli 'The Cat' Gardner

2. Tez Spargo

3. Pete Pascoe

4. Tim Grose

5. Ian Jay

6. Dan Taylor

7. Stevie Howson

8. Antony Caddy

9. Ryan Stephens

10. Mark Taylor

11. JP

-

12. Tom Davies

Saw a certain someone watching last night who is apparently signing for TMS next season. Would really strengthen us if he does!!! You coming over Deano?

Did I mention that I saved a penalty!

Guest Sullivan

Can't say who, wanna keep people guessing! The facilities at TMS are second to none so I'm staying put - soz Fergie!!!

Guest Tezza11

Did you know that Sulli saved a penalty deano?????

Haha I reckon I had tackle of the game this time......... :angry2:

Good result and even funnier when nobody would pass to ten legs for top goal scorer.. go on ginge!!

We dont want iwasthebest with us mate!! he runs like a duck!! :smiley20:

Guest Sullivan

Ha, ha!!! If I was on the end of that tackle I think I would've needed a full body cast! At least Deano would run (unlike some of our lazy fuckers) :P

Guest geachy1

how cum u were in goal sulli and ian jay was playing outfield.

also heard summit like you saved a penalty but u know what rumors are like

Guest Sullivan

Ankle is still sore Geach and EJ fancied playing out. Really enjoyed it! Yeah, I saved a pen... News travels fast cos I haven't mentioned it to anyone :P

Guest Tezza11

Deano up front last week against portreath in our fun match, I bagged to goals, I wouldn't say that they were shit either!!!!! Then I went in goal for 35 minutes on my hatrick!!!!!!!! Rest that little body of yours you will need it re-season....... :yahoo:

Guest mezza-tms

a nice volly from a knock on by Ej, have to say Ejs goal was a absolute peach! Then fancyey his chances right back wednesday night.Think ginge even nabbed a goal off tenleggs didnt he? good on him, dont want than lanky streak of P*%S in the 2nds next season

Guest geachy1

Ankle is still sore Geach and EJ fancied playing out. Really enjoyed it! Yeah, I saved a pen... News travels fast cos I haven't mentioned it to anyone :P

you should get a ankle transplant