Cornwall Football Forum

DUNN CUP FINAL!!!

Guest Hayle Caesar

only watched the first half and 10minutes of the second half and thought ryan stephens

was by far TMS bests player, but as stated earlier the illogan midfield three were outstanding and

one of those should of been give MOM.

RYAN IS AN OUTSTANDING TALENT AND MAY BE THE HIDDEN TALENT OF CORNISH SOCCER !!!!! :D:D

ryan is wasted at tms we all tell him every game but he loves it here with his mates :thumbsup::smiley20:

so he doesnt see the point in leaving!

other then the two stupid and i mean STUPID goals there wasnt anything in the match at all infact i dont remember ej in goal for threemilestne even making a save.the illogan keeper was good altho like ej had very little to do made two half decent saves to make nothing that really troubled him.tms maybe should of had a penalty when nigel seemed to put his whistle in his mouth and then pulled away again...put he had a very good game as per usual when he ref tms.....there wasnt alot of hard tackling or confrontation until illogan brought on some hair dresser or something slightly camp had a good bit of bantere with him :lol:

good atmosphere,pitched looked awsome i must say,all in all good night shame about the result tho

well done illogan good luck in your other final :thumbsup:

and well done storm :yahoo:

TMS NO9 WOT WAS THE TMS SQUAD MATE ????????

YOU PLAY MATE

nah i was cup tied got my final sunday after the sunday cup one lol

ian jay

lee farley

pete pascoe

paul hoppkinson

timmy grose

ryan stephens(mom)

steve howson

cant remember

danny taylor

mark taylor(ten legs)