Cornwall Football Forum

SIGNED PLYMOUTH ARGYLE FOOTBALL!!!

Guest Hayle Caesar

Guest Sullivan

I obtained a signed Plymouth Argyle Football (24 signatures) at the weekend but unfortunately I'm an Arsenal supporter. Would anyone be interested in purchasing it from me? If so PM with a bid and I'll get back to you. Cheers.

Guest crosser

I obtained a signed Plymouth Argyle Football (24 signatures) at the weekend but unfortunately I'm an Arsenal supporter. Would anyone be interested in purchasing it from me? If so PM with a bid and I'll get back to you. Cheers.

click here :D

Guest Sullivan

Thought I'd try keeping it in the family (the Cornish like doing that :P) before going to eBay! Thanks for the advice though crosser :clapper: Don't know what I'd of done without you!

Guest Sullivan

Me and my mates all chipped in and brought the ball, it wouldn't have sold for that price if we weren't there. So we made more for the charity, and now I am trying to get the money back, so in a round-about way the person that buys this ball put the money into the charity without being there. Everyone's a winner!

but in theory now you're trying to get your money back?

He's got no bloody chance now that people know he's a gooner. Maybe he's been listening to that manager of theirs and figured that he could buy something for next to nothing and spend a bit of time with it before moving it on for a very handsome profit?.

Me and my mates all chipped in and brought the ball, it wouldn't have sold for that price if we weren't there. So we made more for the charity, and now I am trying to get the money back, so in a round-about way the person that buys this ball put the money into the charity without being there. Everyone's a winner!

EVERYONE is not a winner, basically what you are saying to any potential purchaser is "I bought this on your behalf , although you didn't want me to and now I want my money back but don't worry because really you're giving the money to charity, not to me".

Very quick Coopsie. Will you be as quick as that on the field come wednesday!!!

Now come on Sullivan, everybody knows that "Coopsie", "quick" and "on the field" do not go together in any single sentence. That's just absurd mate. :SM_carton_y:

Guest Sullivan

"EVERYONE is not a winner, basically what you are saying to any potential purchaser is "I bought this on your behalf , although you didn't want me to and now I want my money back but don't worry because really you're giving the money to charity, not to me"."

At least Hot Chocolate agree with me "Everyone's a winner, baby, that's the truth (yes, the truth)" :D

"EVERYONE is not a winner, basically what you are saying to any potential purchaser is "I bought this on your behalf , although you didn't want me to and now I want my money back but don't worry because really you're giving the money to charity, not to me"."

At least Hot Chocolate agree with me "Everyone's a winner, baby, that's the truth (yes, the truth)" :D

:clapper: very good mate :thumbsup:

Very quick Coopsie. Will you be as quick as that on the field come wednesday!!!

Damn it, I have it on very good authority that I wont actually be involved tomorrow night against TMS in the semi final at Illogan.:( ...

Guest postman pat

coopsie after the pinpoint cross sorry shot against us in the quarter -final surely the management cannot overlook you for such an important game :P

some of us will be there to watch tomorrow night mate hope you have your crossing boots on :thumbsup: