Cornwall Football Forum

DATES OF JOLLY's SHIELD ETC

Is there anybody able to tell us what days/dates the finals of the junior cups such as the Jollys shield etc are pencilled in for this season please as those of us involved in semi finals may appreciate the chance to give a little bit of notice to employers that we MAY require a day off to recover, whether involved or as a spectator. :drink:

Mining League unable to confirm.

Thanks Mr Jewell sir. Would you happen to know if/when an announcement will be made?

TMS v Gulval is 15th April. pretty sure of that, don't hold me to it though!

I wont hold you to that Jasa...

The Jollys shield semi final between TMS and Gulval will be played at Illogan on wednesday 16th April and we will have to be there for a 6 o'clock kick off.

I understand that your semi-final is at Illogan,Liam.

Illogan Combination team are at home on Tuesday so that pitch is unavailable.

Chacewater still not been told where their semi-final next Tuesday will be played,at Holmans or Storm? Does anyone know?

does that mean we will be playing on the pitch beside there combo one or will it be played on a later date?

Mining League unable to confirm.

Thanks Mr Jewell sir. Would you happen to know if/when an announcement will be made?

TMS v Gulval is 15th April. pretty sure of that, don't hold me to it though!

I wont hold you to that Jasa...

The Jollys shield semi final between TMS and Gulval will be played at Illogan on wednesday 16th April and we will have to be there for a 6 o'clock kick off.

Once more just for you Liam. ;)

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

chacewater vs crown inn glory will be played on the tuesday 15th at Storm FC as i am running the line. The match is looking for a 6.15pm Start. i no who the ref is but i am not prepared to say.

Hope this clears this up.

p.s bad news for chacewater fc u got me twice this week. The above match and there div.3 game against Newlyn N.A on saturday sorry Guys.

Rabinowitz

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

ye but i did ave better i just hope that a certain player he likes me loads :D isn't there as the fix sec at the time did say he would never play for the club again but i'll wait and see.

vs stithains was the closet game ive had all season. was a good game but there's still imporvement to be made but that will come.

Rabinowitz

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

you sound abit hard on yourself sam your always class when you ref us mate

execpt when you sent me off wasnt even a yellow :P

Do i even need to answer. shall i explain why i sent u off.lol. tms 09 there is a great law called hand ball so if you catch it on the goal line that techniquilly is hand ball (as it was on the line that is stoping a ovoius goal scoring oppertunity) :thumbsup: lol. i think that does deserve a :SM_carton: unless some one can tell me wrong lol

you will never let me forget that incident i can see it now (20 years time) u renmeber when u sent me off? lol

bit off the subject.

im preety shall this is a 6.15 ko but get there for 6.00 i say just incase it is but im preety shall it is but then again we might be able to start it abit early (cause of the sunlight)

thanks

rabinowitz

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

tms_09 nope just the game at storm. Unless im called up for it (but i doubt it)

lander is in the past,

soccer follower i think your wrong i would of banned him for life lol

rabinowitz

I was there at Threemilestone for that evening match Sam and i saw the incident.Tms no 9 deservedly sent off for deliberate handball and denying a goalscoring opportunity.Think he was very lucky to escape with only a 7 day ban,i would have given him 7 weeks! Ha Ha

tms_09 nope just the game at storm. Unless im called up for it (but i doubt it)

lander is in the past,

soccer follower i think your wrong i would of banned him for life lol

rabinowitz

haha it came off my chest dont no what game you two were watching :drink: