Cornwall Football Forum

RESULT - Friday 15 September 2023

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULT - Friday 15 September 2023

Took Harrison along tonight to watch this game. I was really impressed with Crediton. They went behind early and from that moment, pretty much controlled the remainder of the game. They played nice football to feet and used both flanks to attack. 
A really nice ground as well. 
My first venture into the East (since Holsworthy are now in the West) and I was impressed. I don’t know if there is a difference in the standard between the leagues, so have no idea who to compare Credition with in the West. A very decent crowd of 187. 

On 15/09/2023 at 23:06, Tavi Fan said:

Money man at Crediton? Notice Nelson Iseguan is there. Surely he isn’t a step 6 player?!

They do seem to have a few former Exeter City youngsters in their ranks. Michael Lilley, Harvey Dorothy and Lewis Wilson were playing step 4 last season.

Know that SWPL East doesn't really get talked about on here, but see that Ivybridge are unbeaten and setting the pace in that division. An ex Parkway favourite of mine and The BaldOne, Lance Bailey, carrying on from where he left off at Mount Gould (alongside the other co manager, Paul Gamble).