Cornwall Football Forum

Getting to / from Bolitho Park

Can any Parkway fan help me out here? Usually when I've watched Parkway (and Truro) I've gone by private transport mostly. However, in the past I've occasionally got the 60/61 bus (IIRC) that dropped you just short of the Bolitho Park entrance. This I believe has been re-routed. So, does anyone know how I get by bus to / from the ground? What are my options. I need to return back to central Plymouth after the game on Saturday involving Truro City.

Any help much appreciated. Thank you.

That same bus 60/61 now goes via Tesco store at Transit way. 2 min walk through the back of Tesco on to St Peters Rd and you're there. The circular 50/51 also goes to Tesco. Alternatively there are loads that go along Tavistock Rd and through Crownhill, 42, 42A to name but 2 along with the Stagecoach 1 to Tavistock and another to the George Park and Ride. Hop off there a walk of around 10-15 minutes through the St Boniface estate and you're there. 

On 04/08/2023 at 20:08, Tractor Boy said:

That same bus 60/61 now goes via Tesco store at Transit way. 2 min walk through the back of Tesco on to St Peters Rd and you're there. The circular 50/51 also goes to Tesco. Alternatively there are loads that go along Tavistock Rd and through Crownhill, 42, 42A to name but 2 along with the Stagecoach 1 to Tavistock and another to the George Park and Ride. Hop off there a walk of around 10-15 minutes through the St Boniface estate and you're there. 

Your advice worked a treat today Tractor Boy. Fantastic short cut to Bolitho Park. An an absolute treat served up by the White Tigers too.