Cornwall Football Forum

THE BIGGEST DERBY

is it boca juniors and riverplate in argentina from some of the reports you read they are pretty well contested as is the milan derbys there are to many to mention and in my opinion to hard to call as to which is the biggest as to the supporters concerned any derby is massivley important to them from junior football right the way through to internationals these games are life and death to some people.

My personal opinion is the Celtic vs Rangers, Old Firm derby is the biggest myself. Especially seeing as there Scotlands two best teams (currently and historically) and there both from the same city (the football cauldron that is Glasgow)! Throw a few religious differences into the mix aswell and you've got one hell of a Derby!!!

Guest jumpersforgoalposts

liverpool v everton. just for sheer proximity of the two clubs! there have been more bookings and sendings off in the merseyside derby than anyother in britain! in how many old firm's or london derby's does the opposite teams captain get a dig from a fan when takin a throw in!

liverpool v everton. just for sheer proximity of the two clubs! there have been more bookings and sendings off in the merseyside derby than anyother in britain! in how many old firm's or london derby's does the opposite teams captain get a dig from a fan when takin a throw in!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=383jdCptiJU

thats pretty close to a dig lol

spurs vs arsenal you cant beat the great north london derby!!!