Cornwall Football Forum

Match of the Day BBC 1

where are all the arsenal fans calling for diaby to be banned for life for his horror studs up lunge on the bolton player also wenger saying he didn't mean it when he didn't even catch his kicking foot it was his standing foot so diaby was no where near the ball not even close.Just because the bolton player recieved no real injury does that make diaby's lunge alright arsenal fans????????????

Guest crosser

where are all the arsenal fans calling for diaby to be banned for life for his horror studs up lunge on the bolton player also wenger saying he didn't mean it when he didn't even catch his kicking foot it was his standing foot so diaby was no where near the ball not even close.Just because the bolton player recieved no real injury does that make diaby's lunge alright arsenal fans????????????

^^^^^

:clapper:

yeah come on smithy your staying quiet

I didn't see any of the game (was too busy getting soaked) and i didn't watch match of the day (too busy getting p***ed). But if it was such a bad tackle then he should get a huge ban, anyone who makes really bad tackles should no matter who they play for. :D

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

:lol:Watched motd this morning,how far can Alan Shearer and Mark Lawrenson get up Man United or Alex Fergusons arse!They will need rope around their ankles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

They were bigging up United because they are going to win the league (and are good to watch)

You can't argue with that! They were absolute class IMO ;)

Just like Birmingham City were!! :thumbsup:

No its not, alright. Haven't seen the challenge but if its as you describe it, Diaby should be banned, just like Taylor and anyone else who makes horror tackles of a serious nature, regardless of the receiving players injury. As a Arsenal fan, i freely admit to posting anti-Taylor messages on this forum after his attack on Eduardo but im not a hypocryte and i feel ALL players who make these lunges should be dealt with severely.

R and L, shame on you for suggesting that us Gooners are all for the legbreakers so long as their not directed towards our boys. Okay, we got a little upset few weeks back when a rising star in our team, nearly had his career ended by a clumsly, muppet called Taylor. Emotions are funny things, especially when it comes to football.

:c:

Fair enough! I personally am a bigger fan of football want whats best for the game, then i ever will be for (my beloved, i might add) Arsenal so id have to say Diaby should be severly punished by the powers at be, just like anyone else who makes that kind of tackle.

If any kind of intent can be proved (by the players comments after the match, video evidence, whatever) then i believe players should be looking at lifetime or indefinate bans. Including Arsenal players!

crikey why am i not surprised, two arsenal fans with a touch of the wengers.

I may be a woman but i'm not that good at multi tasking. :D There was no way i could be in the club house watching the game and out on the pitch running the line at the same time. Wish i could it would be great :)

It was not my intention to suggest ALL arsenal fans are hypocrites but I was just wondering how many of you would condem your own player after so many of you called for taylors blood!!!!!!!!

I`m an arsenal fan however i was not one of the ones that called for taylors blood!!!!! as you call it.

Diaby did catch matey from bolton and was rightly sent off, whether or not he gets a ban its up to the FA i couldn`t possibly comment on that but if i did then give him 3 match ban i dunno.

And for the record Wenger did admit it was a bad tackle.

:lol:Watched motd this morning,how far can Alan Shearer and Mark Lawrenson get up Man United or Alex Fergusons arse!They will need rope around their ankles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

To be fair, Utd are playing some class football at the moment so credit where credit is due, they deserve the praise, as does Fergie for assembling yet another superb outfit.

I can rememeber back in 2004 when the MOTD crew couldnt stop brown-nosing Arsenal and as a fan i didnt complain. But then again its not every season that a team goes a whole Premier League season without defeat is it, so i guess they deserved it back then too!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

BLUE DUDE WITH REGARDS TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT BIRMINGHAM BEING CLASS

ONE QUESTION SIR ARE YOU ON CRACK ? :D:D

Being a Blues fan for *cough* amount of years we noses don't need drugs! As they give you more highs and lows than any class one drug ;) Mainly lows though. But when they give you a high fk me your on cloud 9. Saturday was one example, beating Sven boring Erricsons lot and playing them off the park. So in short no i'm not on crack. :smiley20: