Cornwall Football Forum

RIP Mike Brownfield (LUDGVAN Afc )

It's with Great Sadness that LUDGVAN Football Club  inform you all that Today Mike Brownfield , sadly passed away suddenly.

Over the years Mike played ,was Manager , ran the Line , was Secondary and Chairman , and a very Loyal supporter to the club in good and bad times ,and a regular this season. 

On a personal note Mike helped me so much in my early years in management, and ran the Line for me and gave me plenty of advice,that I will never forget.

He was respected by all at LUDGVAN and I also know by many others in Local Football. 

Our thoughts and prayers are with his wife and Family , and in Respect we will observe a Minutes applause at our Home fixture on Saturday  weather permitting . 

Anthony Hosking and all at LUDGVAN Football Club 

On 12/01/2023 at 21:13, Hosky Mourinho said:

It's with Great Sadness that LUDGVAN Football Club  inform you all that Today Mike Brownfield , sadly passed away suddenly.

Over the years Mike played ,was Manager , ran the Line , was Secondary and Chairman , and a very Loyal supporter to the club in good and bad times ,and a regular this season. 

On a personal note Mike helped me so much in my early years in management, and ran the Line for me and gave me plenty of advice,that I will never forget.

He was respected by all at LUDGVAN and I also know by many others in Local Football. 

Our thoughts and prayers are with his wife and Family , and in Respect we will observe a Minutes applause at our Home fixture on Saturday  weather permitting . 

Anthony Hosking and all at LUDGVAN Football Club 

Sorry to hear this sad news. He will be much missed. So many good memories of a very nice man and great supporter of local club football. Commiserations to family, friends and everyone at Ludgvan AFC.