Cornwall Football Forum

Mousehole ! Title Challengers

With an ever increasing squad and with 3 or 4 superstars commiting to the famous Seagulls the Mousehole title challenge seems more and more realistic every day.

With a convincing win over a strong mawnan side last weekend who knows whats left in store for the mighty Greens

Ermmm as much as i would like to see it.

Rearrange these words to create a commonly used phrase:-

(1) A

(2) Chance

(3) Not

Should be strengthened by a couple from my squad for the next 2 Saturday's , be nice to see our reserves finish as high as possible.

Not really unfair guys.

Our reserves can only ever use 2 of my lads due to the re-instatement rule.

If our reserves played in the Combination League then technically they could use all of my players (if i release them). A luxury SWPL West teams such as Penzance , Wendron , Penryn etc have.

And surely Fletch has more intelligence than to make that post!!! Or maybe not :wacko:

www.mouseholefc.co.uk

I know it's annoying patch mate and even more so if you're one of the REGULAR players that have to make way for a first teamer etc. Unfortunately no matter how many teams a club has, it is still a club. Therefore any player from within the club can represent any team within the club. As long as any reinstating etc is done ofcourse and a "ringer" is not played under a legally registered players name.

I hear its Mawnan at home on Saturday.

We don't play again until Friday 28th March when we visit our good friends and neighbours down the road at Penlee Park. ;)

Friday 28th March - KO 7.30

SWPL(W)

Penzance vs Mousehole

With the next 2 Saturdays off , I will finally get chance to have a look at our reserves. I hear good reports about a number of young players!

Guest Spenny

I am with seagul on this. There is only about a dozen games to go and you are 11 points off the pace of St Keverne ans Chacewater. Cant see you winning all your games and both of us losing 4 games each. Great result on sat against mawnan even with first teamers, but dont forget you also lost 8.0 at Chacewater

only a couple of weeks ago without them.

Not champions form, sorry. Good luck for sat though, you do us another big favour!

Ok so Chacewater was a bad result , but the squad was small and key players missing. Im sure on a different day the outcome would of been very different. Chasewater are just an average junior side. no players stood out , and when they come up against a half decent side outside of falmouth helston 85 or whatever the league's called then they'll be taught a lesson or two.

the team is on the up ! NEWS NOW IS -

Jamie Devine mr water polo is signing on now to strengthen the midfield as he found water polo ######.

Guest Spenny

I am slightly confused pootash........... the only way chacewater will get to play anyone outside of fal/hel 1 is to get promoted which will mean winning the league, but i doubt see how that will happen if we are only an average side.

I was going to give you the names of players we had out that day to justify why 'no one stood out', but i dont think i'll bother. Wonder what the score would have been then??

hehe ignore him shag he was jus waitin 2 pounce m8 like a fukin prayin mantis

lol

a bald 1

What the hell are you on about Speedy?. All I was doing with iamthebest was having a laugh and pointing out that he didn't mince his words.That's why there is a big smiley face at the end of the sentence.

As for the attempted insult, you need to learn the difference between being bald and having a SHAVED head. I have to say that I thought you were a pretty funny guy but now I'm inclined to agree with many of the people in the topic where you praise cheating. Perhaps you really are a ****?. :(

iamthebest, thanks for being smart enough to see what I was getting at.

Guest Spenny

This is great!! i have not laughed this much in ages. We have covered everything from potential champions to fishing... priceless.... keep it up guys.

PLONKER.... nice to see a fellow Ipswich fan!!!