Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League Fixtures

A provisional draft of Septembers fixtures are now visible on Full Time website .

Can clubs please check them for any clashes with other Leagues or unavailable pitches etc and let me know if any need changing by Monday evening please .

The computer generates list but does not fixture all teams every week , so if you are available and want to play I may be able to find you a game .

Sept19th   may be a Junior Cup day ....so waiting for draw to be made 

All replies to   trelawnyfixtures@gmail.com 

33 minutes ago, zebedee said:

A provisional draft of Septembers fixtures are now visible on Full Time website .

Can clubs please check them for any clashes with other Leagues or unavailable pitches etc and let me know if any need changing by Monday evening please .

The computer generates list but does not fixture all teams every week , so if you are available and want to play I may be able to find you a game .

Sept19th   may be a Junior Cup day ....so waiting for draw to be made 

All replies to   trelawnyfixtures@gmail.com 

Dave,

Will you be releasing a full list of fixtures at some point or will you release them on a monthly basis similar to last season?

Once we actually get started , if it’s not Sept 5th , along with County Cup dates being confirmed then YES a full list will be released to clubs .

I am sure a few changes will be needed once all the above happens with ALL leagues in the County over the coming weeks .

1 hour ago, zebedee said:

Once we actually get started , if it’s not Sept 5th , along with County Cup dates being confirmed then YES a full list will be released to clubs .

I am sure a few changes will be needed once all the above happens with ALL leagues in the County over the coming weeks .

Thank you :)

• 2 months later...
On 31/07/2020 at 21:22, zebedee said:

When will this list be released? I noticed the other day that a full list was available however, that's now gone?