Cornwall Football Forum

Central Midfielders

Guest adlard

WELL DONE TO YOU M8 I RESPECT THE WAY YOUVE DONE IT!!!!!!! CANNOT UNDERSTAND Y U DIDNT GET A CHANCE AT HELSTON.

YOUR A HELSTON BOY AND EVERYONE GETS THERE CHANCE IF THEY WANT IT ENOUGH SOMEDAY BUDDY!!!!!

shut up liam if that was the case i would leave port now and i moved two port when u was not even playing mens football i never new u back than!and i never like bash

jordan i played with you for half a season and you were probably the best player in the second team then. then you moved cos you were playing right back. then you came back when i was in the second team with darren then you moved back to port again. and dont say im wrong cos last season we lost to port 8-1 and you had the pen. then you moved again when darren put you right back!!!!

yeah i move back to port cos i wanted to play the best football i could m8 like you sed i probs the best player in the second team at the time but never given a chace yeah played a odd game and never put a foot wrong but as soon another player was fit i got put back to the second team!!!!!!!!

THINGS ARE CHANGING AT HELSTON JORDAN!!!!!!

TWO GOOD BLOKES RUNNING THE THIRDS

TWO GUYS WITH THE CLUB AT HEART RUNNING THE 2NDS

A COMPLETE NOVICE RUNNING THE 1ST TEAM .

THEW WHOLE CLUBS DOING OKAY AT THE MOMENT. WITH GOOD AMBITIONS TO MOVE ON

WE WANT PEOPLE AT THE CLUB WHOM WANT TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!

yeah i no it is but i could never leave port really enjoy my football down there got a great manger and i have a chance to go one step higher as a player i alway want to do better!!!!

Jordan i have been reading all this shite you have been spouting on this thread.

1, really good players don't have to go fishing for compliments they get them aa a matter of course.

2, when i was at Helston you left to go to Port because you weren't getting a game that is not a critisism but you were a young lad at the time, and also you claim not to like bash yet you still came back over in the same season and i don't recall anybody saying you were the best player in the side at the time.

im not denying that you are a good player Jord and your heart & willingness to tackle somebody with your face if required is something that a lot of players will never have. but all this blowing your own trumpet is making you look like a bit of a ****, maybe if you take a leaf out of one of the other lads mentioned in this thread Tom Russell who never goes around giving it the big un, then people might start talking about you as one of the better players in the combo

hugs and kisses

dont need to go fishing m8 and in fact i started every game under bash. so that shut u up! winno i could play port 1st team if i keep playing well. and no 1 asked for me to leave just saying i love port that all this is my last post cos all this getin out of hand.

no jordan it hasnt shut me up. In the centre of midfield it was me Mutts & Paul Reynolds you cant have been playing right back as we played with 3 at the back, you left Helston as you weren't getting a game and went to port then came back to Helston later on in the season for what-ever reason so you can't claim it was because of Bash that you left as you came back during the same season he was in charge.

i'm not having a go at you Jordan just trying to refresh your memory as the facts appear to have been clouded.

Guest helstons14

Jord, the start of that season you left because you weren't getting a game. we had 3 at the back, mike and andy charleston on the wings and me, paul, mac and or clayton in the middle. it was only when you came back after xmas u went in every game.

I think you should show a bit more respect than saying 'that shut you up' to Macca. It was people like macca who helped me and you get into mens football.

There was also a hell of a lot of competition to be the best player in the second team that year!

oh i did start sum games on the bench cos i was cumin back form a broken ankle true or not chris then played a few games then move to port??? last post this is all silly now and chris thught u was my m8 oh well!!!! sorry mac did not no it was u!!!!!

WERE ALL M8TS ON HERE REALLY ITS ONLY FOOTIE.WE ALL FALL OUT KICK THE S--TE OUT OF EACH OTHER FOR 90 MINS THEN HAVE A PINT OR 3. SOMER IDIOTS CROSS THE LINE BUT HEY COME ON FELLAS......

JORDAN UR OK..........