Cornwall Football Forum

Sunday League Results

Guest Postie Pidge

Pidge has got TMS vs Crowntown result wrong! Nothing like 8 -1. Who told you that?

The game started quite well for Crowntown, having at least some of the play.

For the first part of the game TMS never looked like scoring, many.

Then veteran Billy left the field.

TMS managed to nick a goal.

TMS managed to nick a goal a bit. Then got a bit lucky. Disaster! Pete Harris headed a brilliant goal into his own net off the crossbar to increase TMS's lead.

Second half, Crowntown had a proportion of the play and at times looked a bit threatening. A silly penalty for TMS made it a bit difficult for Crowntown but they kept battling and pulled one back through a nice bit of football, elegantly finished by Jon Law.

The game then became a cliff-hanger. Even finishing with 10 men, Crowntown worked hard.

Would TMS crumble and allow Crowntown to nick the points?

No.

TMS 9 (NINE) Crowntown 1

Actually an excellent game played in a lovely spirit. I'm very pleased that the Crowntown players never let their heads drop and kept playing to the end.

Guest Postie Pidge

:SM_carton_y: to TMS who text the score in as 8-1 with goals for P. Hopkinson, N. Crowle, R. Stephens, L. Patterson, M. Jay and Pete Harris OG.

J. Law scoring for Crowntown.

Shortlanesend 4 - 4 Truro United

Guest mezza-tms

haha maybe sulli but truro might have something to say about that.but your right and the 2nds are still in there cup and the 1st are in 2-3 cup still i believe :clapper:

crown boys are the nicest team iv ever meet in my footballing career one even giving me a lift to the socal club

good luck for the rest of the season

:smiley20:

That is a BIG big complement. Much appreciated.

Thank you. :thumbsup:

I take back all I wrote in the match report. Well bits of it.

O.K, I've read it again. It's ALL true.

Guest mezza-tms

was a awsome match to watch even on the pitch it was played on, tms are atm a unstoppable club with a great future and should be successful club :smiley20:

Guest geachy1

i think tms has a bright future in junoir football if they keep there players as they got some good young talent comuing up.

no disrescpect to the club but the only league title that will go to tms this season is the sunday league.portreath are my favirites for mining 1 and chacewater for mining 3