Cornwall Football Forum

Rugby

Guest crosser

we were robbed by a bitter australian tv ref, who did'nt make the correct decision even with numerous replays.

Kind of dismisses the "football needs video replays so major decision's are'nt wrong" but fair credit to the england boy's did'nt moan about it just got on with the job if the same thing had happened in football it would have been a different story.

As a previously passionate Rugby hater, may I say how much I have enjoyed watching this World Cup, especially England's endeavours. Our Footballers could learn a lot about true do-or-die and discipline.

I must say I am a convert and will I'm afraid be less patient of our posing whingers.

The Generals word summed it up. The score line doesnt show Englands efforts however does show we were not good enough on the day. I think to get that far in the comp when half if not more of the world cup team retired was a great job. Watch out South Africa England want the cup back.

Guest Peppermint

Totally agree Crosser - the video referee took so long to make a decision and one angle was very conclusive that it was a try and he then makes a terrible decision. Was it an Australian get his own back for England knocking his country out.

What a bunch of sore losers, the Aussies - I can remember the Australian Prime Minister at the last World Cup Final behaving disgracefully when he begrudgingly handed or thrust the the trophy into Martin Johnson's hands.

Well done England you did the country proud and lets hope the next Englland football manager shows the same passion and know how.

Guest crosser

i'm really proud of the rugger guys after getting wapped by the boks earlier in the tournament nbody gave them a chance of getting to the final,

as for F1 mclaren dropped a bollock in china and after the spying buisness for the good of, in my eyes boring sport ferrari deserved to win