Cornwall Football Forum

From what I read on the forum they never actually had anymore than the permitted 3 seniors on the pitch at any one time, but I think they named a 4th on the bench which must have been their downfall?!

Congrats to Padstow on their promotion as they are certainly worthy of going up, however its a shame for us at Lostwithiel FC because it means we now finish 3rd and we beat St Dennis emphatically when they played us with their 3 senior players in the side.

Hopefully 3rd place will be enough to see us promoted also?

Guest cescfab_4

A shame for the Lostwithiel lads, surely they'll be promoted alongside St Dominick and Padstow as there were only 10 sides in the Premier.

I'd also be very surprised if anyone is relagated from the Premier Division this season. Promote 3 sides from Div1 to have a 13 strong top division next season.

Luke

I do think teams have to be relegated as per the rules, however the league's especially the prem do need to be made bigger. Rumours of div 5 folding and teams going up and down all over the place to make the leagues larger. I look forward to the Duchy AGM

Loadza rumours about whats going to happen in each league next season!! Hopefully they will get rid of duchy 5 an make all the divisions larger so there is more games for all teams! An to cover for any teamsthat fold mid seasonit always happens!

Yeh true about the ref shortages but i rekon if the fixtures r spread evenly across mid week which im sure they will sort out that the ref situation will be fine playin mid week games on tues/wed/thurs nites even fixtures so we have enuff refs i think slightly bigger leagues makes the leagues much more conpetitive!!wt does everyone think about having bigger divisions???