Cornwall Football Forum

Percy Stephens cup

Congratulations to West Cornwall on winning the Cup. Lads are gutted to come away with nothing from this season after it showed a lot of potential, hopefully next season we can go one better. Great game for the neutral I must say!

Great game to watch. Well done to both teams. Owain's goal deserved to win it ..must of been 119 min.. But TMS come back from a corner 120 min!! Think TMS took it a bit easy after being 2-0 up.

Great final and a very good crowd out Illogan. Well done WC on retaining the PSC.

Great game, for those that missed it i shall be making a video of the game. i havent checked the clips yet but i just hope to god that i got the goal so who ever missed it can see OB's goal. well done to both teams getting there and well done to west cornwall on the victory.

Great game to watch.TMS cruising at 2-0 but credit West cornwall who with the crowd behind them came back strongly in the second half with a great free kick and a mistake from TMS keeper brought it level.

Extra time and game could have gone either way,thought TMS might have nicked it from a set piece as they were strong in the air,but a Henryesque like goal near the end from wc striker gave them what they must have thought was the winner,only for a headed goal from a corner to level things up and take it to pens.

Well worth a trip from truro to watch it.

Congrats to Martin and his lads.Im sure Threemilestone will be pushing on all fronts next season.