Cornwall Football Forum

LADIES DAY

SATURDAY 13th APRIL

ST DAY AFC

1-4pm

This Saturday sees St Day AFC hold its annual Ladies Day. As a club we value what the ladies do for our club; bar, kitchen, kit cleaning, wife, girlfriend, mum, youth committee, main committee, whatever the connection, whatever they do, we put this day on to say a massive THANK YOU to them all.

FREE WINE- FREE HOMEMADE CAKES- AVON- BODYSHOP- FREE NAIL TREATMENTS- HAIR STYLING- STRAWBERRIES & CREAM- SCONES AND LOTS MORE.

With all this going on we also have two games of football at home as well and I will be doing a special 16 page programme to compliment this special day. We extend a warm welcome to Porthleven Res who play against our Combo team with a 3pm KO and our reserves entertain St Just Res both St Day teams hoping to keep the pressure on at the top of the table.

Can I have information from those two teams by Thursday at the very latest.

Could it include:

Squad,

Club colours (Shirts, Shorts & Socks)

Manager

Assistant Manager

First aider

Linesman

Thanks very much, you can PM me or email me at mleah@redruth.cornwall.sch.uk

The Clubhouse is still open to all supporters with a fully stocked bar, Tea & Coffee being served from 1pm along with Hot food such as chips, burgers, pasties etc....

For more details and to see the official Ladies Day Poster click the following link

http://www.stdayafc.co.uk/news/ladies-day/

Kindest Regards

Mark

Blimey, Mark, you can't use the word LADIES in 2013 !

What do the Moderators think !!

Down St Just we were so politically correct that I had to be called Chair rather than Chairman. Hope St Just reserves don't suffer from linguistic culture shock when they encounter a "ladies' day" !

Haven't you got any WOMEN up St Day ? I spose you have got Matt Harris instead.

If I used the L word in Further Education I'd be sacked ! :thumbsup: