Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawney results mon 8th

Division 3

Gulval Reserves 0 vs 2 Pendeen

The first half saw some high tempo football from Pendeen, however resolute defending from Gulval restricted them to shots from long range. Despite the run of play Gulval could have come in at half time 1 up, however the best chance of the half was put wide (ht 0-0). Gulval made substitutes and tactical changes at half time which saw them start the second half looking much tighter at the back and more attacking going forward, which lead to us getting a few good efforts at goal. Pendeen are a good side and finished the game off with 2 goals which caught Gulval on the break (ft 0-2).

GMOM: Without a doubt Ryan Leah is everyone's vote tonight. Put in a quality performance in the centre of defence and didn't put a foot (or head) wrong all night, well played sir.

GPOW: Tanz for pulling his groin even after lovely schwims :wacko:

Big game again on Wednesday boys, so we stick together and soldier on.

Guest BenTheYeti

Although i am currently out of the county,i understand that Chacewater Reserves won 7-1 at Lanner tonight in Division Three.

To be fair Nigel, last time you were 8000 miles away and still knew what was going on :D

Although i am currently out of the county,i understand that Chacewater Reserves won 7-1 at Lanner tonight in Division Three.

To be fair Nigel, last time you were 8000 miles away and still knew what was going on :D

You're right Ben but that was with your very kind assistance.Just helping out on the family front this time.Keep up the good work mate.