Cornwall Football Forum

Wendron v Illogan - Stuck for a game this weekend? Plus badges and scarves...

Wendron welcome first place and title favourites, Illogan RBL, to the Underlane this weekend.

After an impressive win away to St Day, followed up by a strong away win at Falmouth Athletic, Wendron will be looking to carry on their impressive winning streak; whilst Illogan will be looking to do the same, and capitalise on Wendron's recent win over their title rivals, St Day.

Pitch is looking in good shape, and this promises to be a great match up with two in form teams on show.

Bar will be open before, during and after the match; serving hot and cold drinks, and hot and cold food.

Sky Sports will also be on so you can keep up with any less important fixtures you may be interested in.

In other news, we are starting a memorabilia/merchandise range to keep up with our current form on the pitch, and part of the bigger plans off the pitch.

We are starting off small with some scarves and badges. Both Premeirship quality I am assured! I will post pictures of the items when they arrive with us.

I mention this as I know there are a few memorabilia or badge collectors out there who may be interested.

Please PM me for details.

Thank you

Enjoy your football this weekend wherever it may be.

Wendron United

Guest smashing pumpkin

Looking like its going to be a great day at wendron . 3 teams at home, sun is shining. And i cant wait to get my hands on 1 of them scarfs