Cornwall Football Forum

Guest omerta

fal town o fal ath 1 (HARVEY 88)

Despite being dissapointed with result my team can take a lot of positives from this performance as they matched there experienced opponents throughout with both teams matching up 3-5-2 it left the middle of the small pitch congested with newly promoted town fielding 3 of their new signings from athletic there was always going to be an extra edge to the game but fair play by both sides saw not a single card produced.the game saw both defences on top and the keepers in top form.neither side seemed happy with a point as the two managers made attacking substitutions in the final quarter but it shows the town team several who havent played at this level before how hard u have to work to gain points

m.o.m karl newman age21 now fal athletic(ex tiverton town! )centre mid capable of walking into any combo

side

based on what i seen 2day if athletic can keep this side 2gether and add strength to the bench they will be confident of pushing 4 the title this year toy shepherd perrin jefferies stevens newman coggin ambrose and harvey all class acts

Guest NORTHERNB*****D

Where did you hear that Karl played for Tiverton. He has never played for them.

Thought your boys really did compete very well on what was not the best of days to be playing football on. The heat and the pitch didn't help either side put on much of a football spectacle. I think you will pick up some valuable points at home this season with alot of teams finding it hard to play much football on that pitch, that is why we see this result as a big win for us. All the best for the season