Cornwall Football Forum

Possible signings for TCFC

Having just watched the interview on Piran with Steve Massey, i was wondering who these potential young hungry players are that would be good enough to step up to this level, i am not saying these players are not out there, but i don't think theres to many good enough or may be willing to challenge themselves at this level, any ideas of any players?

Good luck to TCFC in the near future

If you're looking at young players in Cornwall, I guess you can't look much further than the likes of Chris Luxton and Ollie Brokenshire - however at the moment they wouldn't leave a side making Vase history for their club.

But would they be "hungry" enough anyway? Leave a successful side not travelling much further than 80 miles for their furthest trip, compared to over 200 miles for Truro. Big commitment!

Its not just if they are "hungry" enough or committed enough, its being able to take time off work too, who makes up the loss of earnings? surly TCFC would have to also come up with a package to compensate these factors to attract a player. Playing at a higher level I know should be an attraction in its self but there is much for any player to consider as well as the club, be interesting to see what happens with the resent loss of a player at TCFC, time will tell.

So there are loyal players out there then, would he have turned down the move if it was not so close to the end of the season is what I wonder, Truro only have approximately 10 games left, where as Bodmin if they progress in cups could have approximately 20+ games, will be interesting to see if Truro come a calling again.