Cornwall Football Forum

Theolderigetthebetteriwas

Well, we will just have to wait and see then won't we, after all it will only be a guess. I'll have a look after I finish work at about 4ish. ho ho ho!!

I have today had it confirmed to me my suspicions on who TOIGTBIW is, this was confirmed by the him. He was true to his word that he would own up to me if I was to ask him. Now it is up to the rest of you to do your homework and find out who it is should you want to.

What i will say is that although he might have ruffled a few feathers he does speak his mind and talks a lot of sense. So from me mate keep up the good work telling it as it is and ruffing even more feathers. Ho Ho Ho

Well, we will just have to wait and see then won't we, after all it will only be a guess. I'll have a look after I finish work at about 4ish. ho ho ho!!

I have today had it confirmed to me my suspicions on who TOIGTBIW is, this was confirmed by the him. He was true to his word that he would own up to me if I was to ask him. Now it is up to the rest of you to do your homework and find out who it is should you want to.

What i will say is that although he might have ruffled a few feathers he does speak his mind and talks a lot of sense. So from me mate keep up the good work telling it as it is and ruffing even more feathers. Ho Ho Ho

Kind words John, thankyou. At least now you know I'm not your son!!!!!

Took your bloody time posting, I rushed home from work to see who I was and it looked Like I was going to be nobody - about right I suppose,so you see you are correct the villians, who are you???? I don't care either, more interested in what you say.

Anyway John I'll just update a few more stats that most will not be aware of.

In the five years service he gave to Falmouth, I think he picked up five player of the year trophies, might be wrong as thats from memory. Don't know how he got them, he used to wind up the ref, the crowd (his own) and just about everybody around him. A true pain in the arse. HO! HO! HO!

Jesus dont BIG him up anymore I have to stand on the touchline with him tomorrow!!!!

Sorry for the delay Bryn. I have been to Girona for the week, well just outside actually - got a couple of friends down there. 70c lovely break this time of year.

I promise I will not big John up anymore, just wind him up, and that ain't hard at all. I'm looking forward to your first win along with a few others I would think. Best of luck for tomorrow.