Cornwall Football Forum

Friday 4th May - Fixtures

Torpoint Athletic v Plymouth Parkway

St Austell v Witheridge

Launceston v Buckland Athletic

Thoughts? I won't bother until I get to know teams better! A Parkway win will do for me though. :thumbsup:

Torpoint Athletic 1 v Plymouth Parkway 2

St Austell 2 v Witheridge 2

Launceston 0 v Buckland Athletic 2

I'll go with Torpoint 0 Parkway 5 - Just for entertainment purposes! Looking forward to my first away game.

I was only joking!

Parkway was the better team throughout the entire goal. It could of been 7 or 8 hadn't Doel been deemed offside for more times than he was. Their keeper wasn't the best, gifted us 2 goals. Some good finishing and Parkway discovered quickly how to get the ball past the Torpoint defence.

Buckland win 3. 1, super chrissy wright with a hatrick, think that's 10 in 3 games, left it a bit late or golden boot!! Well done Lads, and with a mixed side as well

If somebody had shown me the starting line up I would have sworn it was April 1st !

Buckland rested a fair few key players tonight, and Buckland played with ressie keeper Chris Lanyon, striker Gavin Hammon at Right back,striker

Anthony Lynch at left back, Right Back Liam Drew centre half, Asst Manager Tom Kelly Midfield, Coach Jamie Cawardine Midfield.

But all jokes aside this was a super hard working performance from a make shift Buckland team, and I guess Leigh Cooper will be fuming with his teams performance.

All credit to Buckland though who put in an impressive second half and could have easily doubled the score line had they taken their chances.

Great hat trick from Chris Wright who has been prolific in front of goal of late.

On to Tavistock on Monday and Bodmin.

Ps... I hear that Lynchy now owes the fine pot £50

COYY !

I'll go with Torpoint 0 Parkway 5 - Just for entertainment purposes! Looking forward to my first away game.

I was only joking!

Parkway was the better team throughout the entire goal. It could of been 7 or 8 hadn't Doel been deemed offside for more times than he was. Their keeper wasn't the best, gifted us 2 goals. Some good finishing and Parkway discovered quickly how to get the ball past the Torpoint defence.

Well done parkway does show how the team has now settled down after previous weeks,on your way to top 4 as launceston lost tonight just need to beat saltash and Bodmin.

I was only joking!

Games was effectively over after 20 minutes when Parkway made it two-nil . Torpoint were probably a bit grateful for some "questionable" offside decisions that spared the jittery Simon Zinn and their Russian Roulette- like offside trap from more punishment by the pacey and bright Parkway players .

Five high quality goals from Sam Hillson(2) ,Lee Doel and John Wyatt (2) .

Another good all round performance tonight. Probably the best game I have seen Jamie Bass play. The young lad Hilson had yet another sterling match , realy impressed with him. John Wyatt ............... aboslute class son. I am sure John Heveren can play several levels above this standard of football , he is the most consistant player I have seen over the past 3 seasons.

( and Bevs ............ that was a cheeky toe punt ) :drink:

Gez / Wayne have kept the lads working hard and fighting for every point. After the mid season player ship jump they must be commended.

Well done lads , next stop Saltash ............................

I wonder what odds you would have got at the bookies Jue ?

If I were you I would do the lottery tonight .

I'm normally quite shocking at predicting the scores! :yahoo: