Cornwall Football Forum

Coach for Falmouth Town AFC V Willand Rovers FC 3/12/11

We will be running a coach to our FA Vase 3rd round tie against Willand Rovers on saturday 3/12/11. the coach will leave Bickland Park at 9-15am and will cost a very reasonable ten pounds!!

To give us some idea of numbers can anyone interested please call either the club house on 01326-375156 or my mobile 07799030357 to book a seat.

We look forward to another great away day in Somerset!!

Steve Kimberley

Chairman

07799030357 B) :yahoo:

We will be running a coach to our FA Vase 3rd round tie against Willand Rovers on saturday 3/12/11. the coach will leave Bickland Park at 9-15am and will cost a very reasonable ten pounds!!

To give us some idea of numbers can anyone interested please call either the club house on 01326-375156 or my mobile 07799030357 to book a seat.

We look forward to another great away day in Somerset!!

Steve Kimberley

Chairman

07799030357 B):yahoo:

If you get to Somerset turn around and come about 8 mile back into DEVON then you will find Willand. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I have this evening spoken to Steve Kimberley, Chairmanof Falmouth Town AFC and he has asked me to let everyone know that those travelling to Willand Rovers on the coach should be at the club car park no later than 9.45 am sothat the coach may depart at 10.00am prompt. If yo uae not there, it is a long walk.

Kind regards, Charles Fittus :thumbsup: