Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny Results November 19th 2011

Isn't Lee Norman suspended?

I have been informed that Mr.Norman has served his three match suspension over the past three weeks and was available to play yesterday.

Just a bit confusing as it shows this on thefa.com

Norman, Lee 29/10/11 19/11/11 3 Division 3 Halsetown Reserves

The FA Website is wrong,he has served his three match suspension..

the man is a animal and should be band for life

I have been informed that Mr.Norman has served his three match suspension over the past three weeks and was available to play yesterday.

He's actually a bully and only picks on youngsters. You should see him whimper when fronted when he's out on the town, not such a big man when he's off the pitch !

Guest smashing pumpkin

Div 5

West Cornwall Res - Frogpool Res

Game called off in the week as Frogpool couldn't raise a side.

will west cornwall get the points for that? shame to see frogpool struggling to raise a team , its a well run team with some really friendly people

hopefully they can pick up some new players.

He's actually a bully and only picks on youngsters. You should see him whimper when fronted when he's out on the town, not such a big man when he's off the pitch !

I understand what your saying mate but what happens on the pitch should stay on the pitch really, if he is as bad as what people are making out then the FA should be the ones to deal with it, it's the ref's duty to report what happens and whether there is intent on hurting players and if that's the case then they will give out lengthier bans! (Well I'd like to think so!) lol

no hes not i checked on saturday morning you are banned from 3 games as in line with premier league, i did wonder thats why i checked with steve carpenter.

I put this post on without reading any off the other comments, cockney rob i spoke too you after game and you said that you thought the challenge was reckless and not deliberate, i didnt see challenge but two of our players who were close both said it wasnt deliberate,and he actually took the ball, i know it was an unpleasent incident but you had a chap who came on in midfield throwing himself around in midfield who could have done exactly the same thing, but i can understand you being upset, last season we had two lads break ankle/leg and its not pleasant.

no hes not i checked on saturday morning you are banned from 3 games as in line with premier league, i did wonder thats why i checked with steve carpenter.

I put this post on without reading any off the other comments, cockney rob i spoke too you after game and you said that you thought the challenge was reckless and not deliberate, i didnt see challenge but two of our players who were close both said it wasnt deliberate,and he actually took the ball, i know it was an unpleasent incident but you had a chap who came on in midfield throwing himself around in midfield who could have done exactly the same thing, but i can understand you being upset, last season we had two lads break ankle/leg and its not pleasant.

hi flibert yes we did talk after the game and as i said then it was not just that challenge as in the first half going behind one of my young players and punching him in the back of the head for no reason at all . since then alsobeing told its not the first time he has done thing like this as a few of your players said .

hi flibert yes we did talk after the game and as i said then it was not just that challenge as in the first half going behind one of my young players and punching him in the back of the head for no reason at all . since then alsobeing told its not the first time he has done thing like this as a few of your players said .

hello rob, a bit wengerlike but if you remember i was talking too my sub as i was when the other incident took place, he,s not broke anybodys leg before so i take it you mean him punching someone, hes only played three games with any of our lads before and to my knowledge he hasnt done anything in those games, theres no way he would have intended too break anybodys leg, there was a league assessor there who said at the time it was a one footed challenge and he took the ball, but really at the end off it your players broke his leg badly i understand it is horrendous for everybody involved, everybody at halsetown wishes him a quick recovery.

hello rob, a bit wengerlike but if you remember i was talking too my sub as i was when the other incident took place, he,s not broke anybodys leg before so i take it you mean him punching someone, hes only played three games with any of our lads before and to my knowledge he hasnt done anything in those games, theres no way he would have intended too break anybodys leg, there was a league assessor there who said at the time it was a one footed challenge and he took the ball, but really at the end off it your players broke his leg badly i understand it is horrendous for everybody involved, everybody at halsetown wishes him a quick recovery.

hi flibert thanks for the best wishes i have let scott no

Div 5

West Cornwall Res - Frogpool Res

Game called off in the week as Frogpool couldn't raise a side.

will west cornwall get the points for that? shame to see frogpool struggling to raise a team , its a well run team with some really friendly people

hopefully they can pick up some new players.

Hopefully this won't be repeated any time soon... the 2nd team suffered a number of injuries in one game a few weeks back, combined with the 1st team needing some cover as well. Hopefully the game can be rescheduled as the boys did everything they could to raise a side.

Fal Athletic 3-2 Hayle

Scorers for fal: Mike Moore (2) and Mike Rollason

Athletic giving ourselves a 2 goal head start just after half hout decided to switch off allowing hayle back into the game, with the score at 2-1 at half time the momentum was with Hayle who deservedly got the equaliser they were working so hard to get with 20 left to play. Hayle had a lot of the ball and pressed us right to the end and will feel very hard done by after rollo came off the bench to cut in from the right and send an unstoppable shot into the top corner to grab the winner against the run of play with only a couple of minutes left to go