Cornwall Football Forum

7 games in. peoples views on who will win what????

Very good start to the season in our league, very tight, everyone beating everyone,

whats everyones views how it will end up come the end of the season

Premier:Fowey

Div 1: St Columb

Div 2: Biscovey

Div 3: Padstow/North Petherwin

Div 4: Lanivet

Div 5: St Cleer

Guest smashing pumpkin

trelawney league

prem - goonhavern

div 1 - constantine

div 2 - helston

div 3 - frogpool or falmouth athletic

div 4 - wendron 3rds if they keep the team they got

div 5- wendron 4th or st ives mariners

div 6 - redruth athletic

trelawney league

prem - goonhavern

div 1 - constantine

div 2 - helston

div 3 - frogpool or falmouth athletic

div 4 - wendron 3rds if they keep the team they got

div 5- wendron 4th or st ives mariners

div 6 - redruth athletic

Hayle for div 5 allready beat mariners away and knocked out a team 2 divs higher in AP cup.

Duchy 4 is the league to watch. While Lanivet are leading, there are quite a few teams capable of beating each other- should make for an excellent season!

Agree totally with this 'Phoenix'. Whilst we at Lanivet are leading its been a lot tougher than we thought. No easy games in this division. We only just managed to scrape 3 points against bottom of the league Wadebridge a couple of weeks ago. What with you and us both dropping points already this season, i've a feeling its gonna be very interesting. Looking forward to game next month Phoenix. No doubt you boys will be looking to put one over on us for grabbing the title from you last season!

Guest smashing pumpkin

All three wendron teams in the trelawny leagues are a good bet in their respective divisions.

Main rivals in Div5 I think will be Hayle, St Ives and West Cornwall, should be a good battle for top spot come the end of the season.

wendron in div 5 have made some good signing in last 2 or 3 weeks to strengthen there side and title contention. those are james durrent from stithians

and dan geach along with a couple others

Premier: Goonhavern

Div 1: Constantine

Div 2: Helston

Div 3: RNAS Culdrose

Div 4: Mawnan Smith

Div 5: Hayle

Div 6: Titans

I can only go on form as not seen any games myself due to being away. Obviously biased choice for Div 3 but the boys are doing us proud and with 5 PTIs signed on are not going to lack in fitness!!

Trewlaney Division 2 could be one of a number of good teams in the top half of the league

from what i have seen there will probably be only 3 or 4 sides in it this year. I wonder if the league will decide early as to the structure of next seasons leagues what with all the withdrawals so everyone is clear early doors!!

Premier: Goonhavern

Div 1: Constantine

Div 2: Helston

Div 3: RNAS Culdrose

Div 4: Mawnan Smith

Div 5: Hayle

Div 6: Titans

I can only go on form as not seen any games myself due to being away. Obviously biased choice for Div 3 but the boys are doing us proud and with 5 PTIs signed on are not going to lack in fitness!!

x5 PTIs....and not one of them a footballer....!!! lol, staff workout fit...no slotsville though....!!!!!

Trelawney league

Div 1- Goonhavern

Div 2- Helston

Div 3- Falmouth Athletic

Div 4- Troon

Div 5- Norwich

DIv 6- Troon

hmmm somehow i dont c goonharven winning div 1 lol... or norwich winning div 5 haha and for that matter Troon winning Div 6 after half their team wnet storm and storm won lol

Trelawny

Prem. Goonharven (but dont wanna rule out TMS)

Div 1. St Keverne

Div 2. Helston Ath (so many good teams tho)

Div 3. Falmouth Ath

Div 4. Ruan Minor

Div 5. Hayle

Div 6. Dont wanna say coz my teams in the divison and have good chance of winning it

prem. illogan (got to say that i play for them) if not us goonhavern

div1 . st keverne

div 2. helston

div 3. falmouth alb

div 4 ruan minor

div 5. hayle

div 6. troon??

One thing i will mention is that Goonhavern have played all the bottom sides and won convincingly when they came up against illogan i thought the y where very fortunate to get a point it was only a mistake by the keeper which gave them the opportunity to score.... we will see what happens when they play tms, st buryan, illogan, Mawnan, fal albion home and away then we will see if they are really good candidates to win this league... cant understand why no one has given us a chance when we have walked the league for so many years... we know as a club this season would be different as so many good teams now in this league and no one going to be walked over all hard games good luck to everyone and may the best team win and they will...... only 7 games gone long way to go....

prem. illogan (got to say that i play for them) if not us goonhavern

div1 . st keverne

div 2. helston

div 3. falmouth alb

div 4 ruan minor

div 5. hayle

div 6. troon??

One thing i will mention is that Goonhavern have played all the bottom sides and won convincingly when they came up against illogan i thought the y where very fortunate to get a point it was only a mistake by the keeper which gave them the opportunity to score.... we will see what happens when they play tms, st buryan, illogan, Mawnan, fal albion home and away then we will see if they are really good candidates to win this league... cant understand why no one has given us a chance when we have walked the league for so many years... we know as a club this season would be different as so many good teams now in this league and no one going to be walked over all hard games good luck to everyone and may the best team win and they will...... only 7 games gone long way to go....

Gotta admit tho buckley the prem is wide open im sure the likes of illogan and TMS will pull through but see how the season goes but bit dissapointed u said troon will win div 6 shame on u lol

• 3 months later...

Mikeys fat an crap on way to much wages for the seconds aswell, pasty and £30 per game, what a JOKE! ;)

Fat and crap but as scored 38 goals this season so far with at least 15 games to go. Worth every penny i would say!!!!

£30-00?? It was fifty for the last few weeks!!!!