Cornwall Football Forum

Piran Films Truro City 2010-11 DVD - taking orders

I am now taking orders for the 90 minute long "2011 Champions" DVD which will be available next week as a double DVD in a colourful souvenir, display case edition.

Dave Deacon narrates the programme which includes action from all the games that I filmed during the season; interviews with players, supporters and officials of Truro City FC, Zamaretto league tables (at important stages in the season), goal of the season competition, and a special finale to round it off.

I have thought long and hard and sought advice about pricing the DVDs. In the end, I've pegged it at the same amount as the FA Vase when that was a double DVD in 2007, namely £20 (plus £1.50 p&p). It is a much more professional and quality product.

The whole project has been a labour of love and I've spent hours putting it together since the Weymouth game. It is certainly not a commercially viable project. However, my videocamera will pack up sometime and I am keen to get a professional commentator's microphone for Dave to use on match-days. They don't come cheap. So if we are to continue, we will need to build up funds. And just in case you're thinking.... I am not on the Truro City payroll.

I now have a Paypal account (mark@piranfilms.com) so if you would like to order your DVDs please use that method if you wish, and send me an email with your name and address. Alternatively, a cheque made out to Piran Films and sent to my home address which can be found on the "Contact us" page of my website (www.piranfilms.com) will be acceptable. Should you wish to pick up the DVDs from my home in Truro, that will also be fine.

I would be happy to show the double DVD at the Railway Club one evening if this can be arranged.

I am keen to receive orders before I duplicate and print the DVDs and covers. Your support would be appreciated.

Mark