Cornwall Football Forum

training

Guest man city fan

Guest man city fan

are there any teams carrying on training through the break , or what teams are starting their pre season training the earliest.

im going to get bord doing nothing for 6 weeks .

this friday? is raymond road by sandy lane in redruth?

Yes

Yeah Raymond Road is at Sandy Lane or vice versa.

We break the sessions down into fitness to begin with (which I need), then move onto some ball work and if time a game at the end. Much of the fitness also involves using a ball. We have a large bulk of young players joining up at the moment, to go along with the ever ageing squad that we already have haha.

The more the merrier, all we ask is a contribution towards the costs of coaches. We have purchased a set of 8 decent training balls as well.

£1 per session or £5 for the whole summer, whether a member of the club or not. Anyone is welcome to train. All we ask is that if you are training only then please make this clear so that you are not pestered about joining... and so our manager will know what squad he has to work with (which I must add is an achivement in itself after the season we had last season).

Onwards and Upwards!

Hey there, do you know which division of the new league you will be playing in? I would be very interested in coming along to training. Watched you guys plays TMS and I was very impressed with the manner in which you guys played.

Hey there, do you know which division of the new league you will be playing in? I would be very interested in coming along to training. Watched you guys plays TMS and I was very impressed with the manner in which you guys played.

Hi PGP,

To be honest a large bulk of the current squad wad added after the TMS game. We finished the season much more competitively and even won our last game. As a result we were led to believe that we would be playing in Division 2 next season, although until the committee (which we also have now!) receives notification I could not confirm that. Come along to training and ask for myself (Dave Price) or Kieren Brand who will likely be the coaches for this week... unless my partner goes into labour.

We also have Adam Lockwood who helps to coach the new goalkeepers at the club, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a couple more keepers to work with either.

Maybe see you Friday? Do you know any of the squad?