Cornwall Football Forum

TRURO CITY

Truros scorers were -

Dan Smith [2], Marcus Martin [2], Andy Watkins & Barry Hayles.

Attendance 407

One of the best all-round City performances I have seen - superb.

Everyone played well and Barry Hayles showed what a great aquisition he could be with a masterclass of style,skill & power.

City now joint top of the league.

I think you have to now get behind Truro regardless of your feelings towards Kev Heaney or any other small prejudices. They could well do what he said he wanted them to do and the fall out from that will rain down and benefit the rest of the footballing community in Cornwall, I sincerely hope that they get promotion this year and can put Cornwall on the map and get rid of the ridiculous 'mockers' who seem to hate it when someone does well, we are the most under represented County in the Country and this is positive!!

I think you have to now get behind Truro regardless of your feelings towards Kev Heaney or any other small prejudices. They could well do what he said he wanted them to do and the fall out from that will rain down and benefit the rest of the footballing community in Cornwall, I sincerely hope that they get promotion this year and can put Cornwall on the map and get rid of the ridiculous 'mockers' who seem to hate it when someone does well, we are the most under represented County in the Country and this is positive!!

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Think thats all that needs to be said on this subject

Well done TRURO keep up the good work

Highlight so far for me this season is how the young player/manager is shaping his team into a real force in this league.

Lee Hodges has really got the team buzzing this season - and they seem to be getting better and better.

He seems to have started at the back and built a solid and well-drilled defence - so many 'clean-sheets' compared to last season.

Just a couple of new signings but they are quality and are adding new dimensions.

Hodges is also showing a great tactical awareness - changing the shape and tactics during the course of a match to suit the circumstances.

Only a quarter of the season gone - and many twists and turns yet to happen - but - so far, so good.