Cornwall Football Forum

Truro v Rugby Town

Mr T,

Why not give the report on this forum, in the same way that others do, Why do you need to be different, Come on this is Cornwall's forum, so dont be shy, get it on hear,

Hammers <_<:c::blink::c:

If you read my comment on the Swindon Supermarine thread you would see what i am saying. :rolleyes: :ninja:

Mr T I read what you are saying, but my question still has not been answered, why put it on cefax,

as I said put the report on this forum, there is no doubt a lack of Truro City fans commenting about their club on the Forum nowdays, Darev I ask Why? Is their interest waining?

Hammers :c::(:( :c:

Ah, there it is. Hammers, we appreciate that you don't personally have it in for City, but many do, and it makes the banter here too tedious to engage in.

After the result on Saturday -- a great win and three points, and even if it's against the bottom team, well, you can only play who's in front of you, and Liverpool v. Pompey shows that these things aren't assured -- I asked myself if I shouldn't post something on CSF.

But posting here has become a balancing act: who do we want to give an excuse to, the "you-only-post-when-you're-winning" crowd, or the "you're- glory-hunters-and-you've-lost-interest" types? It's a damned if we do, damned if we don't affair.

I decided to go ahead and give the "post when winning" bunch an chance to mouth off, but found that Big G had beaten me to it whilst I dithered! And by not replying or echoing the original announcement, now we get the second charge!

I post when I feel like it, when at a game it isn't possible to jump on any pc to appease those who make a big thing about what others do or don't do, usually those making adverse comments about City fans can dish it out but not take the same in return.

A couple of weeks ago there was no reply to my remark about Bodmin Saints wanting PABLO time when beaten by bottom of the table club Grampound Road, they didn't say Grampound Road were time wasting 'oh no' they wouldn't be that unsporting, they veiled it to cover their asses by saying the referee didn't add on any time for time wasting, obviously the Bodmin Saint poster wouldn't mean his own team.

That day the table LIED because the bottom club won.

Exembla,

Thanks, I think sometimes Truro City suporters worry to much about what other people are saying about them,

Many years ago when I was a young man on the then Post Office Telephones, I said to a good friend of mine why is it some people do not speak to you when you speak to them,

His reply was, Son if they do not speak to you you do not have to answer them, also you cannot fall out with them, & if they are talking about you they are leaving someone else alone,

& maybe they have nothing worth listening two anyway,

That has stayed with with all through my working life & into retirement,

My advice to Truro City suporters, turn the other cheek,

& in your mind feel pity for those who cannot find a good word to say,

They have the Problem not you,

as for Cities fortunes on the Football pitch, every team has a lean spell, look at Hest Ham a real fight on their hands to stay up, but I will still suport them no matter what happens,

so Go for it Truro hold your heads up high & don't be afraid, you know the rest.

Hammers :c::yahoo: :c: