Cornwall Football Forum

Grounds of Cornwall DVD

I have just got my copy belatedly from Rob (probably got buried in amongst 10,000 programmes), and he enclosed a quick note to state that despite all the interest, only one other person actually contacted him to buy a copy. So once again, please do contact Rob to obtain what is now turning into a great historical reference to old Cornish and and couple of Devon grounds.

Grounds covered in order are...

Falmouth Town, Helston Ath, Porthleven, Penzance, Mousehole, St Just, St Ives, Truro City (a real eye opener for those who never saw the ground before the club went to Wembley), Newquay, St Dennis, Nanpean, St Blazey (some real changes here), St Austell, Wadebridge (unfortunately the video was shot the day after the old main stand was knocked down), Roche, Bodmin Town, Bude Town, Holsworthy, Launceston (showing the old and new clubhouses still intact), Tavistock (again changes galore), Torpoint Ath, Millbrook, Saltash, Liskeard and finally Penryn (in the days when they were just a Combo side).

So once again, please email Rob at - hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk to order your copy for just £3 (£1 to cover P&P, £1 donation to this forum and £1 to the Autism Charity)

• 4 weeks later...

I have just got my copy belatedly from Rob (probably got buried in amongst 10,000 programmes), and he enclosed a quick note to state that despite all the interest, only one other person actually contacted him to buy a copy. So once again, please do contact Rob to obtain what is now turning into a great historical reference to old Cornish and and couple of Devon grounds.

Grounds covered in order are...

Falmouth Town, Helston Ath, Porthleven, Penzance, Mousehole, St Just, St Ives, Truro City (a real eye opener for those who never saw the ground before the club went to Wembley), Newquay, St Dennis, Nanpean, St Blazey (some real changes here), St Austell, Wadebridge (unfortunately the video was shot the day after the old main stand was knocked down), Roche, Bodmin Town, Bude Town, Holsworthy, Launceston (showing the old and new clubhouses still intact), Tavistock (again changes galore), Torpoint Ath, Millbrook, Saltash, Liskeard and finally Penryn (in the days when they were just a Combo side).

So once again, please email Rob at - hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk to order your copy for just £3 (£1 to cover P&P, £1 donation to this forum and £1 to the Autism Charity)

I contacted the above address to get my copy, but alas, no reply. Oh well!

Hi Dan

I have sent you a PM, if anyone else has tried to contact me via my yahoo e-mail and not had a reply from me, then please PM me.not sure why I've not had the e-mail but sometimes things like this happen. I have had 3 e-mails though come through to my hotmail account though yesterday and this morning.

Regards

Rob