Cornwall Football Forum

BEST SQUAD IN MINING LEAGUE

Guest SUPERSTAR09

Guest SUPERSTAR09

who is the best

id have to say madron wat a team they have quality wherever you look and you could change anyone in the starting eleven and still have a great team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mining 1

robartes fc we got a good squad and a top manager no ones place is secured in the side which is a good thing apart from the keeper who is top notch :thumbsup:

but in all honesty superstar09 illogan won mining 1 last year and are flying again and there 3rds in your leauge are pushing u for the title just shows there set up i guess good luck for the season i just hope robartes and other mining 1 teams can push them in the new year.

who is the best

id have to say madron wat a team they have quality wherever you look and you could change anyone in the starting eleven and still have a great team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if illogan 3rds beat you how are you the best squad in mining league, and arent you in div 2 which would mean theres quite a few better teams above you, granted not all. we have played you twice and granted lost twice needless to say on both occasions i think we more than helped you along the way especially defensively but rest assured superstar09 YOU are not the best mining squad, thats guaranteed. Nice hut though and the tea lady is lovely you ve got that going for you. :lol: Reckon you will finish in the top three though :lol: of mining 2

HEY MARSKEY AND ALL THIS IS MOONEY HERE MADRON 1ST TEAM MANAGER

I DONT NOW WHO WROTE THAT ABOUT US HAVING THE BEST TEAM OR SQUAD IT IS RUBBISH

AS ITS ARE FIRST SEASON OF ME PUTTING A TEAM TOGETHER AT MADRON AND THERE IS BETTER SQUADS OUT THERE SO TAKE NO NOTICE PEOPLE ABOUT THAT COMMENT

WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO IMPROVE ARE GREAT SQUAD OF PLAYERS

GOOD LUCK MARSKEY AND BOYS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON CRACKING BUNCH OF BOYS AT TITANS

AND THE SAME WITH ILLOGEN!!!!!!

HEY MARSKEY AND ALL THIS IS MOONEY HERE MADRON 1ST TEAM MANAGER

I DONT NOW WHO WROTE THAT ABOUT US HAVING THE BEST TEAM OR SQUAD IT IS RUBBISH

AS ITS ARE FIRST SEASON OF ME PUTTING A TEAM TOGETHER AT MADRON AND THERE IS BETTER SQUADS OUT THERE SO TAKE NO NOTICE PEOPLE ABOUT THAT COMMENT

WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO IMPROVE ARE GREAT SQUAD OF PLAYERS

GOOD LUCK MARSKEY AND BOYS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON CRACKING BUNCH OF BOYS AT TITANS

AND THE SAME WITH ILLOGEN!!!!!!

No worries J see you at ours good luck rest of the season hope you finish below us of course. :unsure: