Cornwall Football Forum

A POST OF GREAT PITY

Coopsie

I just want to send my condolences to all supporters of Arse-anal after the absolutely awful and distressing news that was confirmed on Friday afternoon....

Robin Van Persie is to miss around FIVE MONTHS of footy due to pulling out a leg hair near his ankle (ok he's hurt it a fair bit)...

Seriously, nobody likes to see a player of such quality miss so much football :unsure: ..

So on behalf of every non Arse-anal supporter, I'd like to say, "My heart pumps purple pi$$" :yahoo:

COYS

FOYG

I'm not worried coopsie, after all teams who play in red win more games then those who play in blue. My son just told me that after watching Brainiac: Science Abuse, so thats good enough for me :P:clapper:

That's the way Anita, you cling to any thread of hope you can grasp :thumbsup::c:

As long as theres a thread of hope i'll grasp it :rolleyes:

So, What happened to the horse placenta? If Chavski beat them(Arse-anal) today, it will look a bit bleak for them. The odd thing I'm also looking at is, apart from beating us, they haven't beaten anyone in the top 9, and their losses came to Sunderland, Abu Dhabi, and Manure who are in the top 9.

Also, did you know that outside the top 4 of the league, only Stoke have won 3 or more games out of the last 6 :o .....

Also, did you know that outside the top 4 of the league, only Stoke have won 3 or more games out of the last 6 :o .....

You need to get out more :lol::thumbsup:

You've got a point sweetheart.. ;) BUT I did go out with the wife lastnight. We went to Gulval's clubhouse for a bit of Karaoke and ALOT of :drink: .. Was REALLY good to see some of the boys aswell, and nice to be welcomed so warmly by them. I don't think I've ever had so many hugs in my life :thumbsup: , and I've definately not been asked so many times to come back and play...

Had a good chat with Lenny Stevens aswell, which ended with him coming to the conclusion that, and I quote "I think all Yids should rule the world" :clapper: .. I don't think he'll mind me saying that he had had one or two :drink: by the time I arrived at the club. :D

Guest Reginald Perrin

Brilliant!!! A player is injuried and thats good news? Good job he didn't die or the idiots of the forum would probably have a party. I am not an Arsenal fan but you never want to see a player get hurt/injured. But unfortunately we have small minded people who post the stupidist things. Did i miss the street party when Cudicini had his motorbike crash and broke both wrists and fractured his pelvis? What an absolutely stupid topic you shoul hang your heads in shame...

i am an Exeter City fan myself so not much to sing about but why the constant drone about Arsenal when they are claerly better than spurs? And this is a statement of fact. League table doesn't lie and also head to heads dont lie either. 10 yrs since a spurs victory in the League? WHO CARES!!! Its boring.This afternooni am hoping for an entertaining game of football by 2 of the top teams in Europe.

:c:

..Fingers crossed their is a nasty challenge and some gets their leg broke hey coopsie? :SM_carton:

Brilliant!!! A player is injuried and thats good news? Good job he didn't die or the idiots of the forum would probably have a party. I am not an Arsenal fan but you never want to see a player get hurt/injured. But unfortunately we have small minded people who post the stupidist things. Did i miss the street party when Cudicini had his motorbike crash and broke both wrists and fractured his pelvis? What an absolutely stupid topic you shoul hang your heads in shame...

i am an Exeter City fan myself so not much to sing about but why the constant drone about Arsenal when they are claerly better than spurs? And this is a statement of fact. League table doesn't lie and also head to heads dont lie either. 10 yrs since a spurs victory in the League? WHO CARES!!! Its boring.This afternooni am hoping for an entertaining game of football by 2 of the top teams in Europe.

:c:

..Fingers crossed their is a nasty challenge and some gets their leg broke hey coopsie? :SM_carton:

What a jumped up **** you seem to be.... Check out the part where I said "seriously, nobody likes to see a player of such quality miss so much football"... It's called banter you IDIOT. If you could see past the shit that your head appears to be full of, you'd notice that there are many Arse-anal and Spurs supporters on here who CONSTANTLY exchange banter etc and manage to acknowledge that it is HARMLESS fun... :rolleyes:

League tables don't lie, FACT.... When was the last time you looked at the league table :yahoo:

YES it's been a decade since Spurs last beat Arse-anal in the league, it's also been around half of that time since Arse-anal won anything aswell.. Didn't feel like chucking that fact at me I see :rolleyes: ...

As for the small minded people who post the stupidest things, Practice what you preach AND listen to some advice that sooooooo many people have dished out on here. If you don't like a topic, or it doesn't interest you, DON'T BLOODY READ IT...

Now father, may I please go out to play. ;)

And tell me why the Gooner supporter hasn't shared your jumped up opinion?. Perhaps because she has a sense of humour, can seperate fun from seriousness and enjoys a bit of banter?...

Also, Spurs players aren't doing too bad for your club are they?.. Show a little gratitude will you :blink:

My word you love yourself :(

Yet another demonstration that you have NO IDEA whatsoever about what sort of person I am :rolleyes: ..

Somebody with such personality traits would exude confidence in all aspects of life, and have total disregard for peoples opinions of them.. I my friend, am the EXACT opposite of that. Hence the reason I no longer play football.

Even if I was the conceited individual you imply I am, I still only responded to your original tirade with facts and explanations.. Even that seems a problem for you :rolleyes: ..

Anita - what happened to your team Arsenal yesterday - they were dreadful!!!!

The answer is hidden within this topic, give it 4 or 5 months and they'll be back to normal ;)

Reggie you wally.

I hate gooners.

But I love,Coopsie.

:c::clapper:

Thanks fella. Is that because you also have a sense of humour ;) ...

Lighten up Reggie :rolleyes: , BUT thanks for acknowledging my "brilliant" response :P

I didnt watch the match yesterday, but listened to it on the radio, i didnt fancy walking to the pub and back in the rain lol

From what i heard it was typical Arsenal, threatening but always wanting the extra touch in front of the penalty area whereas chelsea hit shots,

The commentators were saying the same thing. I am glad that Chelsea walked away with a 0-3 victory, not sure if the scoreline was deserved but i will take it everytime, i was expecting the score to be a lot closer than that